Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bhauk

Nosfereefer posted:

every day i try to block out the signals from "my" brain, by smoking tons of weed, i am my own man gently caress you head

weed :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkajoo

nyes

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Opinions you get from the media are honestly disgusting, they're always made from the leftovers of opinions that get sold to high-end outlets. Plus, they're frozen for god knows how long. If you want good opinions, you need to get them locally, or raise them yourself. Grass-fed opinions are always going to be better for you and feel better than any low-quality opinions that get trucked in from huge farms that treat their opinions like poo poo

It's opinion snobs like you that ruin it for the rest of us. :jerkbag:

Ace of Baes

Manifisto posted:

I detest weed. why would you ever want something that juxtaposes marijuana and a butt, that's just childish. Ingmar Krump is a stupid name. chilling is what losers do. "ironic" enjoyment of comic sans betrays an utter lack of aesthetic sensibility. pastel colors make me want to vomit. an emptyquote is a vapid and worthless post. "hurf de durf"? gently caress you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Capntastic

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

I just plain old can't enjoy anything no more, sorry

Android Blues

oh yeah, chyah, i get all my opinions from the "lamestream media". thats where i lay down in a stream and open my huge wet mouth so wide that i ingest the entire flow of the stream, and whatever goes inside, thats what i think now

Manifisto

Sauteed Opinions

• Several medium or large opinions, sliced thin
  • Olive oil
  • Butter (optional)
  • Salt

Coat the bottom of a pan with olive oil, or a mixture of olive oil and butter (about 1 teaspoon per opinion*). Heat the pan on medium high heat until the oil is shimmering. Add the opinion slices and stir to coat the opinions with the oil. Spread the opinions out evenly over the pan and let cook, stirring occasionally. WARNING: do not expose to the media, this will taint the opinions.

* or onion, that's an acceptable substitute, I swear I'm not owned

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 10, 2016

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

(about 1 teaspoon per onion)

ew, you ruined it. remember, satire still counts as media

might as well throw those opinions in the trash now. pity, they were smelling good

Manifisto

sorry i will not be bullied by your consistency-worshiping orthodoxies, i march to the sound of my own drumbeat

~snif~

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

sorry i will not be bullied by your consistency-worshiping orthodoxies, i march to the sound of my own drumbeat

~snif~

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkajoo

nyes
Every morning I look at the sky and shout "gently caress you, God!"

• Locked thread