Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
Harry casually looked down at his magic phone and causally poked around while his date, having turned out to be a literal troll angrily chewed through its fourth milkshake and chicken tenders platter.

"You see.." it spat though a mouth full of golden crispy filling and off-brand ketchup. "I don't really understand why wizards have to be in charge of magic. It's about ethics in magical management..."

As the troll stammered on and on about creatures going their own way, harry pulled up his contacts and fired off a quick text, having made up his mind.

Hey Myrtle, wyd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
The young witch sat across the booth from Harry, arms crossed, an ice cream sundae before her.

Harry couldn't make eye contact, her gaze was too intense... instead he watched a drop of melted cream roll down the outside of the glass dish. The silence was deafening.

Finally, the young witch broke the awkward silence, "So what were the last 3 books you read that were written by womyn authors?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bhauk

Macnult posted:

BD: you seem alright, i guess. definitely a lot better than "he who must not be named"

HP: haha thanks i don't think anyone could be as bad as the dark lord himself

BD: oh i was talking about my ex

google THIS

Hurf de durf, it's BYOB time! Come and chill wit ma BYOB rhyme!...

Harry finally silences his phone ringer, but it's too late. The damage is done.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Harry looked over to his wingman, his heart heavy at embarrassing himself on yet another blind date, "hey thanks for coming with me tonight Smoobles..."

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
D: it's weird, I thought you'd be jewier
HP: excuse me?
D: because on the book covers you're drawn really jewy.
HP:...
D: but it's ok, because you're not jewy at all!
HP:...
D: not that there's a problem with being jewy! my aunt's lawyer is super jewy and he's great at jewing it up in court!
HP: wow... ok?
D: *sweating visibly* haaaa haaaa uh... want to go back to my place?
HP: *after a long contemplative pause* yeah. ok.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Harry: [muttering after realizing his date is a face in the back of Lord Voldemort's head] loving MySpace angles...

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Luvcow posted:

Harry looked over to his wingman, his heart heavy at embarrassing himself on yet another blind date, "hey thanks for coming with me tonight Smoobles..."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist

Harry had been edging and jelqing for many moons. His megaton stockpile of orgone energy was barely held back by his massive endowment.

Across the table, Harry's date was burning through her lasagna at a mean rate. I guess she was kind of turned on too. And who could be, not, turned on, by Harry, Frickin' Potter!!

But Harry, with the grace of a thousand year old saint, played it cool. He was, cool. Another glass of wine, perhaps.

• Locked thread