Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

A thinking, breathing house? You're mad!
In another dream I was taking a long romantic walk on the beach with Gretchen at sunset. All the sand was screaming, screaming for the ancient days before the world rotted and fell in on itself. Screaming but with eyes closed they can't see you if you close your eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*inserts token*

keep honking im sobbing
Jul 30, 2012

I want to suck op's dik.

keep honking im sobbing
Jul 30, 2012

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT posted:

In another dream I was taking a long romantic walk on the beach with Gretchen at sunset. All the sand was screaming, screaming for the ancient days before the world rotted and fell in on itself. Screaming but with eyes closed they can't see you if you close your eyes.

i want tosuck you dick

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Sentient Housemeat, if your dreams are troubling you why not eschew sleep? I think the caffine provided by a case of Mountain Dew: Code Red is more than enough to achieve this feat for days at a time.

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
OP txt me

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

Someone came by the house at some point. It was not the Papa John's pizza delivery representative as I have carefully trained him to leave my pizzas by the front door via Pavlovian condition techniques and targeted tipping which I normally do not do as I disagree with the principle of rewarding mediocrity.

They left a note. It simply reads "...tO LoOk oUt fOr aRe: A StRoNg sMeLl oF BuRnInG; tHe mOtOr mAy sOuNd lAbOuReD; tHe mOtOr mAy mAkE A LoW, pOpPiNg, BuBbLiNg nOiSe; SmOkE FrOm mOtOr cAsE ArEa; HiGh pItChEd nOiSe mAy iNdIcAtE..."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
These signs are very distressing; they increasingly point to the possibility that you are having an extended end-of-life hallucination a la An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge. Think back carefully: have you had any instances recently where you narrowly escaped from death? You might not have escaped after all :ohdear:

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

OP, whoever that is supposed to be for may need to replace their car. Also you may want a bat or other blunt weapon nearby at most times.

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
go left

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

Fellis posted:

Sentient Housemeat, if your dreams are troubling you why not eschew sleep? I think the caffine provided by a case of Mountain Dew: Code Red is more than enough to achieve this feat for days at a time.

I have performed a number of sleep deprivation experiments as I dislike the idea of turning my own consciousness off and also I do my best work at night plus I got sick of being woken up by the persistent night terrors. My record is six straight days, which was in aid of an epic World of Warcraft session. It was necessary to stay up for so long as I was forced to solo every instance because my guild abandoned me because they are fools who know NOTHING and there's nothing wrong with explaining that over Ventrilo for two hours.

I decided that I might be better off resuming my sleeping regimen after developing priapism on the sixth day. An important "life hack" to remember is that if one is dealing with a bladder full of Mountain Dew: Code Red and a throbbing erection, remember that one should close one's mouth when attempting to urinate.

In my last dream George Lucas flayed all the skin off me from my waist down and then wore it as a trendy pair of pants.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

In my last dream George Lucas flayed all the skin off me from my waist down and then wore it as a trendy pair of pants.

finally popular

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
OP have you been seeing hallucinations where your dead father keeps urging you to take down the multinational corporation responsible for his death?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
OP, reveal your homo shame-dreams about me.

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

I have been changing. My limbs and body grow long, impossibly long. Somehow, within the tiny dimensions of my squalid house, I am becoming vast, an image of the majesty that humanity once was, so many lost eons ago. Great titans, before the world broke and was harrowed and we were diminished.

The diarrhea has almost stopped. My transformation is almost complete.

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

I have been changing. My limbs and body grow long, impossibly long. Somehow, within the tiny dimensions of my squalid house, I am becoming vast, an image of the majesty that humanity once was, so many lost eons ago. Great titans, before the world broke and was harrowed and we were diminished.

The diarrhea has almost stopped. My transformation is almost complete.

IA! IA! SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT F'tAGHN!!

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

keep honking im sobbing posted:

i want tosuck you dick

nice try jormus

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
thread is a warm wet tongue on my literary bitchbean :five:

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

It is done. I am finished. I am become the image of what I always knew I could be. And now I am coming for you, "Eric". I am coming for you and there is nowhere to turn. But I am a reasonable man who can maintain generosity in the face of his many trials for example much like Ser Davos Seaworth from A Song of Ice and Fire which any true fan will know that is what it is actually called. I will not come in anger. I will come to you bearing a choice to lay at your feet. Join me and become my brother much like we were together in the ancient world. Become like me and together we will remake this world in our own image.

Otherwise I shall open my own mouth and pull you into me much like you did to me in my dream except this time it will be your dream except I will be there too because in reality we will both be awake. And you shall wait, deep within my inner recesses amongst my bodily fluids which are now under my complete control and shall remain inside me from now on. And you shall sit, and you shall learn all that I can teach. How to correctly pronounce Elvish instead of the mess Hugo Weaving made of it. The precise moment, to the very second, that Team Fortress 2 became a bad game. Why my fan-fiction was always better than yours. Maybe one day you will be ready to accept my offer of Godhood.

And then together, brother, we shall turn our giant eyes to the horizon, and begin our great work.

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Oct 17, 2016

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

fin

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

BRAVO

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

close, goldmine, etc

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
:golfclap:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

got a bit penny arcade near the end there OP but i still enjoyed everything, thanks

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Thank you and bless

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Aethernet
Jan 28, 2009

This is the Captain...

Our glorious political masters have, in their wisdom, decided to form an alliance with a rag-tag bunch of freedom fighters right when the Federation has us at a tactical disadvantage. Unsurprisingly, this has resulted in the Feds firing on our vessels...

Damn you Huxley!

Grimey Drawer

This must be how people feel when they watch Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

u wan gently caress posted:

close, goldmine, etc

• Locked thread