Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

gently caress yeah!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Indians good

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

R.D. Mangles posted:

how the gently caress is cleveland going to get two sports championships in the same year, what the gently caress universe is this

Browns are well on their way to 0-20 at this rate so its a fair trade.

The Lions in 08 were 4-0 in the preseason so the Browns are going to truly establish a streak of pure poo poo that has never been seen before.

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Wooooooo!

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

say no to bats posted:

Browns are well on their way to 0-20 at this rate so its a fair trade.

The Lions in 08 were 4-0 in the preseason so the Browns are going to truly establish a streak of pure poo poo that has never been seen before.

The best part about this year's Browns is that they aren't even (completely obviously) tanking. It's amazing try hard failure because they're outplayed or they kill another quarterback every game.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
starter goes 0.2 innings and they score two runs total. so brutal
3 runs in 3 games

skeletons!
Mar 28, 2013

Rad Valtar posted:

You are adorable

Ahah, I know how it works, dude. I just mean Cleveland immediately crushing the Jays' rallies is pretty much guaranteed this series, rules of baseball be damned

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Yay!

• Locked thread