Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is like AGDQ but cool again - people just getting together for a weekend and playing a buttload of arcade games for charity and high scores. its running friday to sunday and there was already some sweet stuff. schedule here: https://horaro.org/superplay2016/schedule stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/superplay Surprise Attack is on next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Currently a man is struggling to clear Stage 8 of Rolling Thunder 2 and has died like 6 times...

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i watched some of the shmups played and its soothing to know that even great players cant consistently 1cc these.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

discount cathouse posted:

i watched some of the shmups played and its soothing to know that even great players cant consistently 1cc these.

I heard the Muchi Muchi Pork run was fairly sick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

In Training posted:

I heard the Muchi Muchi Pork run was fairly sick.

that was the first actual shmup 1cc at this event, all 2 loops even. aquas was on his last life at the end. it was great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

High level Puzzle Bobble play is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its beyond impressive that this crew has figured out ways to stream out of OG arcade hardware.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

High level Puzzle Bobble play is cool
Puzzle Bobble 4 is one of my favorite couch competition games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol at this game Crime City

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/superplay/PlainBadgerKappaPride

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Two of the best DK players in the world are competing for WR No Hammer score right now...breathtaking Jumpman skills on display

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

let me see that 'thoooon

thon thon let me see that thon, thon thon all night long

get it? it's the "THON" song lmfao! :D

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

In Training posted:

Two of the best DK players in the world are competing for WR No Hammer score right now...breathtaking Jumpman skills on display

king of kong did well in never showing much gameplay because dk is boring as heck to watch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

discount cathouse posted:

king of kong did well in never showing much gameplay because dk is boring as heck to watch

yeah theyre like an hour in and 350k short of the high score still :staredog:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lol at this game Crime City

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

yeah theyre like an hour in and 350k short of the high score still :staredog: