Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

http://i.imgur.com/jeoXzJc.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"You're a drat good engineer Daniel, one of the best we've ever seen, but we cannot continue to let you work at AMTRAK if you keep pulling these god drat stunts..."

social vegan

rail against the machine

social vegan

there goes daniel, they say he's the only engineer that's taken more rails than his ride

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

"You're a drat good engineer Daniel, one of the best we've ever seen, but we cannot continue to let you work at AMTRAK if you keep pulling these god drat stunts..."

some of those on the spectrum are gifted with the ability to draw perfectly from memory, or can glimpse up at the ceiling for a split second and know how many tiles there are. daniel was not much different. his passion was trains, and his gift was stuntin'

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

I'd like to think there's a little Paul Walker in one of those trains

Bread Set Jettison

haha

Bread Set Jettison

2 fast 2 overstimulated

City of Glompton

I was listening to Requiem as I clicked on this and it was, let me tell you, perfect

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

this feels like deja vu

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PUB4u2s2A

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
lol can't wait to whip this bad boy out on the train forums if anyone steps to me:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

lol can't wait to whip this bad boy out on the train forums if anyone steps to me:

Bread Set Jettison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Truth

• Locked thread