Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Update 096

Life has gotten in the way again. It has not been the easiest new year of my life, and there's still a lot of stuff going on.

But let's get on with this.

Oh boy, 3 choices.

The map indicates that there is something on the left one.

And there is!

If you go through the right one, the wall is passable from the south, but not from the north.
This is A VERY ASSHOLISH MOVE. Darkness! And a teleport to that chamber! DICK MOVE GAME, DICK MOVE.

Well, let's see.

Ah, the key to advancement in this area!

FUUUUCK.
I should have checked the map and the text in the map. Now I have to savescum again so there are few veggified characters and an easy encounter in the purple haze.

It took like 15 relloads. But there it is.

Annoying. But let's continue.

And then that gate in that middle area opens. Good.

Hmm, I did not check that area in the middle of the spiral... Might as well check it next time, I suppose.

Oh, it's this rear end in a top hat again.

Yeah yeah whatever. Didn't learn poo poo.

Yeah yeah get on with it.

Aerial whimsy?

Oh

Oh no

OH NOOOO
A teleport dungeon

A GODDAMN TELEPORT DUNGEON.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Have been going through a lot. Things have gotten better, but it's a really big challenge right now.

Not abandoning this, but for a while I haven't been able to devote time to playing this old game, hahaha.

It's been the hardest new year and the hardest February for me and my family so far.

I hope to be able to continue updating this more regularly. Hopefully next month will be easier.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
No worries, please take your time and stay safe.