Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious

Dear You,

I just want to say that I am your biggest fan. I really like your posts. Your jokes always have a knack for making me laugh even if I'm having a crummy day and your serious posts are always insightful and interesting. I always learn something new whenever you post, whether it be how to make a joke or about a given subject. I also really like your avatar, it's neat to look at and the text is funny. Oh, you lost your avatar? That's fine, I think it speaks to how well you post if someone would be willing to dedicate paying money towards your account in particular. Whenever you make a thread I always make sure to bookmark it so I can check in on the intriguing topic or the jokes people are able to make using your opening post as a foil. You know that's a skill in of itself, not everyone has to be good at making the zinger. What good is a zinger without a proper set-up? I'd say you're just as important to the entirety of the joke as the person making the joke themselves.

Without you this forum would fall apart because I would lose the incentive to check it on a regular basis in order to find a fun topic to discuss. If people actively used the friends feature present on the accounts I would try to do that so I can check in on the cool posts you make. If you got banned I'd be extremely sad because I wouldn't be able to see some of my favorite posts anymore.

I just wanted to say that you are my favorite poster, thanks for being here, buddy.

- Your Biggest Fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I love the way you strut your stuff

Your hair always smells like strawberries in spring

When you crank your tunes and roll the windows down, I'm right there, head-bobbing alongside you

I don't care what the PotG says; I think you contributed the most to this team

MrWillsauce

thanks

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
thats some nice things to say about mr willsauce! :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

vanisher

Dear Poster,

I love your friendly picture, there upon my wall. The friendly kittens you contain, your description of their frustrations, and how I need to 'keep yarning to improve' always brings a smile to my face and lifts me from difficult circumstances. I certainly could use the reminder today, as we begin this most scariest of weekends, and pressure is high to deliver excellent magical content for the yob. Your two friendly kittens certainly had issues claiming ownership to that yarn from the look of it, and I certainly will also have issues making oversized animated gifs depicting issues of my own.

I sure am sorry that I kept you on the wall that got all that sun in the afternoon and it dulled your bright colors. I used my sharpie to try and help but it kinda just looks off now, but looks aren't the only thing that matters and I remember your brilliance and glory as i slipped off that plastic tube casing the first time I unrolled you, and it's how I'll always think of you.

I sure hope those thumbtacks didn't hurt when I put them in you to hold you to my wall. I realize it does damage to the drywall underneath and looks tacky but this is my personal space so geez mom its not like your friends have to come in here and judge me during your book club. I even used clear thumbtacks to limit their visibility.

I know you tore a little bit during our last move, I know I'm constantly apologizing for it but I'll say it again, I'm sorry poster. I had you taped to the wall then (such a rookie mistake) and I used packing tape which tends to grip a little stronger than just old plain scotch tape. It was all I had handy at the time. I certainly won't be interrupting the book club again asking for tape, not after the lecture I received.

In conclusion, I hope you know you are loved poster. When that tear eventually claims a majority of your surface area after several future moves and I need to replace you I hope you find happiness in poster heaven with that awesome land before time movie poster I had.

Your friend,

Vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Senior Management

Look y'all I am touched and really appreciate it but you have much better choices to fawn over.

:jerry:

Macnult

vanisher posted:

Dear Poster,

I love your friendly picture, there upon my wall. The friendly kittens you contain, your description of their frustrations, and how I need to 'keep yarning to improve' always brings a smile to my face and lifts me from difficult circumstances. I certainly could use the reminder today, as we begin this most scariest of weekends, and pressure is high to deliver excellent magical content for the yob. Your two friendly kittens certainly had issues claiming ownership to that yarn from the look of it, and I certainly will also have issues making oversized animated gifs depicting issues of my own.

I sure am sorry that I kept you on the wall that got all that sun in the afternoon and it dulled your bright colors. I used my sharpie to try and help but it kinda just looks off now, but looks aren't the only thing that matters and I remember your brilliance and glory as i slipped off that plastic tube casing the first time I unrolled you, and it's how I'll always think of you.

I sure hope those thumbtacks didn't hurt when I put them in you to hold you to my wall. I realize it does damage to the drywall underneath and looks tacky but this is my personal space so geez mom its not like your friends have to come in here and judge me during your book club. I even used clear thumbtacks to limit their visibility.

I know you tore a little bit during our last move, I know I'm constantly apologizing for it but I'll say it again, I'm sorry poster. I had you taped to the wall then (such a rookie mistake) and I used packing tape which tends to grip a little stronger than just old plain scotch tape. It was all I had handy at the time. I certainly won't be interrupting the book club again asking for tape, not after the lecture I received.

In conclusion, I hope you know you are loved poster. When that tear eventually claims a majority of your surface area after several future moves and I need to replace you I hope you find happiness in poster heaven with that awesome land before time movie poster I had.

Your friend,

Vanisher

Manifisto

Shall I compare thee to a weed rear end hat?
Thou art more lovely and more fashionable.
Thy posts as dank as darling nugs of May.
Thou understands't that jokes not made
Are like a jazz musician's notes unplayed.
A good thread's lease hath all to short a date
In BYOB, but thy subtle use of emoticons shall not fade
Nor shall thy emptyquotes become tired and played
When thy words to the goldmine grow'st
So long as yobbers can chill, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to rznv.

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

Android Blues

Manifisto posted:

the final couplet....

social vegan

Violets are blue
Roses are red

FluffieDuckula posted:

Manifisto you're kicking butt in this thread

Senior Management

You are like a delicious fried dish from Panda Express,

social vegan

roses are red
tulips are dutch

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Very good Zombie Fist.

FluffieDuckula posted:

i love this so much

social vegan

roses are red
their petals are curled

Hogge Wild posted:

:rip: nooner

you were too beautiful for this world

Senior Management

Rose are red
They grow in the dirt
I tried to dig some up
But I just stained my shirt

vanisher

social vegan posted:

Violets are blue
Roses are red

social vegan posted:

I've been dressed up as your lamp for weeks

social vegan posted:

wunderbar butterfingers crew

social vegan

lmbo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I saw this poster recently and it was my favorite so you remind me of this poster:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Dear everyone in this thread,

happy halloween

I love you all and don't get spooked too hard

WindmillSlayer

dear self respect: bleghhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PortalFreak

God's true gift to mankind is 007 Nightfire for the Nintendo GameCube.
Dear Poster:

Truly, yours is a butt that won't quit.

• Locked thread