Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Awful Erotic Pita Snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Awful Erotic Pita Snype

:eyepop:

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
thanks, now I want arbys

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i live in new zealand and sure ive had pizza i enjoy but I doubt I've had truly great pizza

then again im not fat so......

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

echinopsis posted:

i live in new zealand and sure ive had pizza i enjoy but I doubt I've had truly great pizza

then again im not fat so......

nah you've probably had OK pizza and it aint' abut the water that goes into the crust

it is about the toppings

enjoy your lord of the rings landscape in peace

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
toppings?

id argue that equally important are the sauce.. and the base.. and how well and fast they are cooked.

the toppings are just personal preference

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

echinopsis posted:

toppings?

id argue that equally important are the sauce.. and the base.. and how well and fast they are cooked.

the toppings are just personal preference

soggy and terrible are universal

but then again the closest to the rust belt I've been is transferred through their airport hubs

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

can we agree that "first we cook it...and then the cheese?" is obnoxiously the land of prison-grade food distributors

wow

the stuff angry americans grew up on

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy