Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
strong bird
May 12, 2009

Part of the strong bird food forum series of megathreads

Greetings and well met - and welcome - to the Orb thread. There's been a LOT of controversy over culinary orbs in the something awful food forum so I decided that it would be best if we just kept it all in one thread.

Let's lay down some ground rules before we get started.

1) Orbs are spheres.
...a) Eggs are not orbs. This just isn't up for debate, and it's getting really cringey and a little problematic.

2) Let's be mature. No balls jokes. Yes, all balls are orbs. But all orbs are not balls.

3) Respect everyones opinions on their favorite orbs. Some people like grapes, some people like couscous. I'm not saying that you shouldn't debate the merits of your orbs, you just have to know when to agree to disagree.

4) Artificial orbs should be kept to the artificial orb thread. I hate to do this since we're running out of threads and it seems silly to have two threads dedicated to orbs, but I think it's best for the flow of conversation to keep this thread for natural orbs only.

5) Have fun!

Personally, my favorite orb in the culinary sphere (or, culinary orb) is the orange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
i like orbs that can't be understood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib2Vl7JEjfc

i also like orbs that make soup.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

I'm orbing so hard right now keep going OP

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

strong bird posted:

...a) Eggs are not orbs. This just isn't up for debate, and it's getting really cringey and a little problematic.

yolks

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

a strong bird has no problem making GBS threads out oblong eggs, but a weak bird might make orb eggs.

• Locked thread