Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarksMan
I think one of you guys has been giving money to that got drat lochness monster again because I was scrolling through the forums and then I seen the forum sign is crooked again. If you give him a dollar he's only going to want more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ssh: you don't mention nessie here, it just invokes her wrath

Manifisto

aye, there's been a recent sighting

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Who takes baths with the lights out? I mean that has to be the most terrifying way to take a bath. Also you might hurt yourself.

----------------

MrWillsauce

drilldo squirt posted:

Who takes baths with the lights out? I mean that has to be the most terrifying way to take a bath. Also you might hurt yourself.

badasses.

Magres

Manifisto posted:

aye, there's been a recent sighting

To me that looks more like one of the creepy end shots of the blair witch project with the dude huddling in the corner than nessie

Goons Are Gifts

Not believing in Nessie makes her even more angry than talking about her and that picture there is 100% nessie in chill mode

MrWillsauce

I don't believe in Nessie or God

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
It's not nessie you guys, calm down

Its clearly a common brush opossum

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

It's not nessie you guys, calm down

Its clearly a common brush opossum

that's a harp seal, look at the flipper lines

MrWillsauce

I also don't believe in America

social vegan

I like taking baths in the dark i pretend it's like i'm in a sensory deprivation chamber but I'm living it more like a money deprivation chamber

Twenty Four

social vegan posted:

money deprivation chamber

I read that as monkey deprivation chamber and was really curious as to what exactly that entails and what is going on with your life that you need one.

social vegan

hi i'm social vegan the boy from jumanji

Moola
spotted him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarksMan

drilldo squirt posted:

The Dude likes to take baths in the dark with candles burning (and a joint burning) and he's pretty :cool:.

• Locked thread