Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Johnny Joestar posted:

do they just automatically say 'they're a bunch of hillbots' in response to c-spam no matter what like everyone in the Official 2016 Trump Thread likes her or something, like i get that they're trying to be reductive but the idea of someone thinking they're trying to have a Real, Informative Discussion of these events on this dead, heterosexual forum amidst the sea of those unwashed, pro-hillary shitposters is wild to me. just don't vote if you don't want to you weird assholes

Boosted's With Her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

PleasingFungus posted:

have you considered reading one of viadus latinteacher's 10,000 word accelerationist extravaganzas

i put them in my eyes every waking hour of the day

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

ol' chicken burn we called him

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

S/he's not wrong.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pastry Mistakes posted:

S/he's not wrong.

Counterpoint:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

theyre right about the getting drunk and high part :catdrugs:

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
This thread is woke.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
i wrote in puck the fairy dragon for congressman is that close enough

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Pastry Mistakes posted:

S/he's not wrong.

they're*

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

CraigK posted:

i wrote in puck the fairy dragon for congressman is that close enough

yes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pastry Mistakes posted:

S/he's not wrong.

really makes u think huh

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

EugeneJ posted:

Hillary's paid minions couldn't stop harassing Bernie supporters, even after he lost.

They're still harassing Bernie supporters.

You would think they would have realized by now that they shouldn't be chastising people who they need help from to get Hillary elected.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

On a scale from ben carson to the world's worst insomnia, how woke are you bro?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
YOU'RE TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Anyone else planning on voting for Hillary Clinton? I am.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Michael Bayleaf posted:

Anyone else planning on voting for Hillary Clinton? I am.

Hell.....same

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

really makes u think huh

it makes me drink actually

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
alternative suggestion: vote Clinton

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Johnny Joestar posted:

*slowly shoves paint chips into mouth between words* i think it would be best to destroy it all and start over because i feel i won't have any issue dealing with what happens given my position in society. maybe i can just move to canada lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

agreed op

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
this thread full of crackers

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

zen death robot posted:

Don't mind me, just eating tuna and setting up my Satellite dishes on the back of my car....

it is time for President of Bank to resign.... permanently

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

dumb leftist, drooling: duhhhh segregation bad, want muh integrated schools
you, sagely: Actually, racism is good.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

zen death robot posted:

Don't mind me, just eating tuna and setting up my Satellite dishes on the back of my car....

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I now live in a comfortably blue state, and my vote is exactly as worthless as it was when I lived in a solid red state. Gonna write in Bernard Sanders for President because I can. Hilldawg is gonna win and she's better than Trump by a billion miles, but I'm not going to help.

Free rider bitches.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i wrote in gloria la riva OP :)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

Hillary's paid minions couldn't stop harassing Bernie supporters, even after he lost.

They're still harassing Bernie supporters.

You would think they would have realized by now that they shouldn't be chastising people who they need help from to get Hillary elected.

if you're being harassed it might be because you're insufferable rather than hillary's evil oppression army

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
yeah if you didn't want to be raped you shouldn't have wrote in bernie like that :smug:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

yeah if you didn't want to be raped you shouldn't have wrote in bernie like that :smug:

exhibit a: comparing making fun of bernie bros to rape

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
both of them deserved it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

now i cant tell if you're taking the piss or not

quit playing with my emotions

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

In Tuesday's White Nationalism Referendum, I am going to cast a ballot against white nationalism and hatred in the strongest manner possible.

Thank you and God bless.

Series DD Funding
Nov 25, 2014

by exmarx
voting for abuela on tuesday was cool, but not as cool as when i did it during the primary :(

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Series DD Funding posted:

voting for abuela on tuesday was cool, but not as cool as when i did it during the primary :(

gently caress you

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Series DD Funding posted:

hey me too! :hf:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ3tqIukBKg

ahead of the game as per usual

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Who the flip is Ed Balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

The Bananana posted:

Who the flip is Ed Balls?

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

• Locked thread