Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

It was done by Sumo Digital who as I understand it have been in the Disney Infinity mines for the last few years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I finally played Rez Area X in VR and it was really really good

I want them to make an entire game of it

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Sega All Stars Racing was my favorite cart racer when it came out, and the best one on PC for sure. Until Mario Kart 8 came out I thought it was the best one and it had more singleplayer stuff to do than any Mario kart

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Sega All Stars Racing was my favorite cart racer when it came out, and the best one on PC for sure. Until Mario Kart 8 came out I thought it was the best one and it had more singleplayer stuff to do than any Mario kart

Agree.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

it's also way harder. the 4star difficulty you unlock after beating the game is super demanding

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In episode 23 of Neon Genesis Evangelion, in the immediate aftermath of the psychological attack on Asuka Langley Soryu by the orbital angel, she copes with a near-suicidal breakdown by playing Puyo-Puyo II on the Genesis until she passes out.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

In episode 23 of Neon Genesis Evangelion, in the immediate aftermath of the psychological attack on Asuka Langley Soryu by the orbital angel, she copes with a near-suicidal breakdown by playing Puyo-Puyo II on the Genesis until she passes out.

my god... 'Genesis' makes so much sense now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Imp Zone: they made a new Crazy Taxi for phones, it's full of emo music and Hulk Hogan's in it for some reason

• Locked thread