Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Blaise330 posted:

Noone believed for a second they were doing the powerbomb spot on Braun.

I did. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Seriously, how is this match supposed to be getting me excited for the Fantasy Warfare ppv in any way, shape or form?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Big Strongman should've stuck to jobbers.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeepDickPizza posted:

Seriously, how is this match supposed to be getting me excited for the Fantasy Warfare ppv in any way, shape or form?

Dunno what else you can do, people bitch ALOT when wrestlers from one show wrestle on the other one.

bartok
May 10, 2006

DeepDickPizza posted:

Don't you want to know if the RAW team can get along by Survivor Series?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hah

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

that loving finish holy poo poo :laffo:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Roman is a big dummy.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

That was. Weird.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

OWENS U TRAITOR

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Whenever Rollins lands and takes just a moment before rolling I fear for his knees :ohdear:

OWENS PINNED JERICHO! :aaa:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That match was REALLY well done

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Jericho is a saint for not breaking character with his face stuffed in K.O's armpit. I would throw up.

bartok
May 10, 2006

That sure happened

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

k.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
"that was... weird"

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Please .gif Roman realising how much of a big stupid idiot he is.

I foresee it getting much use.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

That was a good match, glad they gave the Scottish fans a few good ones.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Worst pedigree I've ever seen

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I don't understand what the point of that finish was other than to make Roman look like a loving moron.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

pressedbunny posted:

Please .gif Roman realising how much of a big stupid idiot he is.

I foresee it getting much use.

Wish they got a better shot of Roman falling out of the ring after the punch just for a gif.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Rhonne posted:

I don't understand what the point of that finish was other than to make Roman look like a loving moron.

They're finally booking Roman right.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

that match had no stakes so it's strange to me that the finish was "unfortunate happenstance" instead of roman trying to cause tension between jericho and owens

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I like how Roman was so loving out of it he threw a Superman Punch and then stumbled outta the ring.

How much better would that have been if he dropped Owens on Jericho intentionally?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VJeff posted:

I like how Roman was so loving out of it he threw a Superman Punch and then stumbled outta the ring.

Superman cant control his own strength, he punched so hard he literally flung himself out of the ring.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rhonne posted:

Roman is only the US Champion which is a level below the main event guys. This finish was CLEARLY done to demonstrate and remind the viewers that Roman isn't quite ready to make that transition to top guy yet and still has a lot to learn no matter how good he might be!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I mean, they could book the five guys that are actually on the Raw team in a warm-up match against five of the other top people on the show or something to get them on the same page. Or done literally anything but this asinine match. That was so very dumb.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Rhonne posted:

Roman is a big dummy.

https://zippy.gfycat.com/ShowyVapidGrizzlybear.webm

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DeepDickPizza posted:

I mean, they could book the five guys that are actually on the Raw team in a warm-up match against five of the other top people on the show or something to get them on the same page. Or done literally anything but this asinine match. That was so very dumb.

lol Braun made the top 5, outside of tag teams, who would the other 5 be? Team Bo Dallas?

Actually you're right, that woulda been a better main event.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
do you think they satisfy vince's lust of making sami lose in his hometown or do we get the continued downfall of choke-artist, dolph ziggler?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

do you think they satisfy vince's lust of making sami lose in his hometown or do we get the continued downfall of choke-artist, dolph ziggler?

Miz costs Ziggler the match, Sami goes to Smackdown, triple threat at TLC (Tables or straight Ladder match probably).

• Locked thread