Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Donald is our president and the Hillary people should be ridiculed for rigging the primary against Bernie. Also dont kill yourself because an election for fucks sake, i survived Sebastian Piņera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Draining the Swamp Would Kill Many Frogs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

prez pepe

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Draining the Swamp Would Kill Many Frogs

Havent you heard? Frogs are racist Nazis. Kill 'em all before they work their meme magic.

E: lol I wonder how many people that stupid pepe poo poo drove over the line to throw their hands up in frustration over this whole stupid election and decide to sit it out.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Not a Step posted:

Havent you heard? Frogs are racist Nazis. Kill 'em all before they work their meme magic.

E: lol I wonder how many people that stupid pepe poo poo drove over the line to throw their hands up in frustration over this whole stupid election and decide to sit it out.

How many people voted for Harambe?

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

DoctorGonzo posted:

How many people voted for Harambe?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The meme election, incredible.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I guarantee there were more than a few adults who saw that dumb rear end pepe poo poo splashed across a dozen news stories for like a week and decided they were out, everyone involved could go burn. Imagine identifying with a loving cartoon nazi frog. Imagine being mad that someone identifies with a loving cartoon nazi frog. Imagine being a reasonable thinking adult confronted with fervent reporting on loving cartoon nazi frogs from multiple sources you formerly trusted.

God bless this stupid loving election.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Not a Step posted:

I guarantee there were more than a few adults who saw that dumb rear end pepe poo poo splashed across a dozen news stories for like a week and decided they were out, everyone involved could go burn. Imagine identifying with a loving cartoon nazi frog. Imagine being mad that someone identifies with a loving cartoon nazi frog. Imagine being a reasonable thinking adult confronted with fervent reporting on loving cartoon nazi frogs from multiple sources you formerly trusted.

God bless this stupid loving election.

Hillary did a loving alt-right conference for fucks sake.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that's a hot take

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ther'es nothing in the constitution that says you have to be human to be president

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
#WampaSwampa

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

trump is 3p0 in this analogy

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

trump is 3p0 in this analogy

R2-D2 is shook with economic anxiety in this PSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7Sofem5WA

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
^ shook about reaganomics

^ NCAF in the last days of Carter

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Hillary did a loving alt-right conference for fucks sake.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

George Washington got 40,000

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Well Ms. Palmieri got her wish, dont she?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

First they came for the pepes. I said nothing, because I was not a memer

• Locked thread