Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

what are you scared of, drilldo?

ScrubLeague

Whoa u gave me a scare there

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite

Hoo boy

Manifisto

you're just in time for Drilldo Squirt appreciation month!

Yikes.

ty nesamdoom!

social vegan

social vegan

sorry i can't take a pic of my collection of yikes without also shaking with glee

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

the black and silver one was just the best. I wish I was doing my homework with it right now

social vegan

*meticulously arranges yikes pencils for weeks instead of just making my bed like I promised my loved ones*

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

social vegan posted:

*meticulously arranges yikes pencils for weeks instead of just making my bed like I promised my loved ones*
so tonight we really are partying like its 1999

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I like how they would run off on your hand as you'd write so your hand would end up all silvery

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
Rub off

*waggles eyebrows*

symbolic

Zorodius posted:

the black and silver one was just the best. I wish I was doing my homework with it right now
look at this nerd wishing he was doing homework! hah hah!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Jinkies!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ay caramba!

im cute

black and silver there has informed my artistic sensibilities for 20+ years.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Oh man.

Robot Made of Meat

Oh Crumbs!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yikes!

spikes!

A Spider Covets

ah, geeze!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

jyrque

Holy guacamole

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Criminy! Jeepers Crow!

Robot Made of Meat

Oh! My stars and garters!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

haha look at that zebra!

sig by vanisher™®

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

i always keep a couple a' fruit stripe wrappers in my wallet in case i need to boost my street cred fast with a temporary tattoo

funmanguy

What time is it?
Fudge!

Historical Wizards

The situation has change in such a way as to cause much instability, and I gotta say, its the pits.

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ubergnu

Failed gothic
Thread title was me when I got my upcoming teeth surgery cost estimation. $6800 lol owned bitch

• Locked thread