Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Memes ARE gameplay. Peep the retweets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXAOwqsmcRM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a crime this was pulled from the eshop

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

*takes a big sniff and exhales like ahhhhhhh* Can you smell that boys? Today is a great day to be a consumer.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i really wanted the robot collectors edition but i had to settle for the gold edition :sigh:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

God bless, jah feel

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im getting all of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im getting all of them

Same here.

Edit: thought this was the Pokemon thread

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i have some bad news for the haters this games actually good

-the ingame characters all hate ubisoft and theres a mission to gently caress them over

-using a drone to survey an area before going in is really fun in open world games

-you can also use a wheeled drone that can drive around and say 'gently caress you' and 'come at me bro' to enemies and NPCs and it pisses them off and they start chasing the drone

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
No u mad meme? Ubisoft has failed the gamers

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

there's a pedestrian that says that actually.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i have some bad news for the haters this games actually good

-the ingame characters all hate ubisoft and theres a mission to gently caress them over

-using a drone to survey an area before going in is really fun in open world games

-you can also use a wheeled drone that can drive around and say 'gently caress you' and 'come at me bro' to enemies and NPCs and it pisses them off and they start chasing the drone

trump is president, david bowie is dead, and R.C. has ubisoft AIDS. will 2016 ever end?!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

trump is president, david bowie is dead, and R.C. has ubisoft AIDS. will 2016 ever end?!

i hope it never does

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

*shrugs* Meh, fwiw I played it coop with the broskis after some brewskis whitch was Awesome because we can add our own memes to the existing memes that are in the game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I want Amiibos for this that can "hack" my Wii U with cool new powers (abilities).

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

ahaha now this is win

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've heard this one's a lot better than the original... waiting for the switch version myself

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this game actually is kind of good lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*shrugs* Meh, fwiw I played it coop with the broskis after some brewskis whitch was Awesome because we can add our own memes to the existing memes that are in the game.

drat...wish I had some Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'll buy this game if Lyle plays it and says it's good.

• Locked thread