Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Al! posted:

pictured: donald trump finalizes his cabinet selections

Image four simultaneous time cubes at the edge of a cliff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

pictured: donald trump finalizes his cabinet selections

:eyepop:

did you know some fungi are invasive and can control other animal's motor skills and turn them into a zombie?

this is what im seeing right here

its all coming together

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Pictured: Trump and his most vocal supporters

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Pictured: Official White House photo Trump (center) and his cabinet 2017

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Make Yuggoth Great Again!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

those were the days

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

those were the days

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Mariana Horchata posted:

those were the days

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
HAHAHA

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

What's this from ?

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Lastgirl posted:

:eyepop:

did you know some fungi are invasive and can control other animal's motor skills and turn them into a zombie?

this is what im seeing right here

its all coming together

pictured: donald trump in a policy meeting with paul ryan

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr President posted:

What's this from ?

a super movie where the female lead doesn't have nipples

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

On the morning of his inauguration, a despondent President-Elect Donald Trump holds up the scheduled festivities when they are told once again that they will not be allowed to swear upon a first edition signed copy of 'The Art of The Deal' when taking the oath of office and subsequently begins tweeting about said injustice while refusing to come out for their own party.

Meanwhile the live network TV cameras pan to the members of the Trump family who appear to be increasingly mortified and physically uncomfortable. After 10 minutes, U.S. Capitol Police and SS agents lead Melania, Barron, Ivanka, and Jared Kushner back inside the Capitol building to presumably attend to the crisis at hand

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
This thread is deeply offensive to fungii, which i'll have you know are productive members of the ecosystem that remove waste

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

rudatron posted:

This thread is deeply offensive to fungii, which i'll have you know are productive members of the ecosystem that remove waste

so you could say that they

drain the swamp

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

so you could say that they

drain the swamp

swamps actually should not be drained, they are an important part of the ecosystem too

you need anaerobic conditions to reduce nitrates back to molecular nitrogen, thus completing the nitrogen cycle, and swamps are great for that

if you drain the swamps, then the nitrates will flow on into the lakes and oceans and produce through eutrophication their own new anaerobic environment, which is bad for any obligate aerobes that wanted to live there, such as fish

that's all i remember from my microbial ecology class, glad to be able to pass it on though

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

rudatron posted:

theyre also really fun :lsd:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
No mushroom, no mushroom. You're the mushroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

theyre also really fun :lsd:

yeah that plus McKenna's stoned ape theory of human evolution is fun to think about :shroom:

• Locked thread