Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Do you like anime? Have you ever been sexually aroused by the 2016 Republican presidential candidates? Do you like turtles? Well do I have a kickstarter for you! Grand Old Academy is a dating sim about the republican presidential candidates you all know and love from the unforgettable republican primary! But don't take my word for it! Here's the publishers own words:

quote:

Can love bloom on the debate stage?

You are Mori America, a Japanese transfer student entering Grand Old Academy, a prestigious private high school in the United States. You arrive just in time to watch the first round of the debate club championship, the most anticipated and important event of the school year. As you start to befriend seven of the debaters, you realize that there may be more to them than what they show on the stage… and that they’re all eligible bachelors.

As the field of competitors narrows, the tension rises and conflicts begin to boil over. Loyalties will be tested, friendships shattered, and alliances dissolved. But throughout the chaos, one thing remains steadfast as a constant beacon of hope: teen romance.

Grand Old Academy is a Japanese-style visual novel/dating sim inspired by contemporary American politics. Its tone is satirical, but lighthearted: it is a story about romance, friendship, and competition, not actual political issues. The only major difference from other visual novels is that all of the actors in this story happen to be politicians. Think “Hatoful Boyfriend,” but instead of pigeons, it’s Republicans.

The final game will be completely free! But first, we need to raise money to pay for the assets. That's where this Kickstarter comes in.

Get the demo now!

I cannot believe something like this exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

[while posting links and encouraging people to look at, download, and play an anime dating game while suggesting that this is sexually arousing] "Wow, this is so weird and funny! Isn't it weird that other people think this is sexually arousing? This certainly isn't something I would search out and play. Try it and tell me what you think!"

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

satanic splash-back posted:

[while posting links and encouraging people to look at, download, and play an anime dating game while suggesting that this is sexually arousing] "Wow, this is so weird and funny! Isn't it weird that other people think this is sexually arousing? This certainly isn't something I would search out and play. Try it and tell me what you think!"

for you my friend anything

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Sex Cop
Mar 22, 2015

You have the right to remain horny.
In order to be truly authentic this must include an "airport bathroom" level

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Is there going to be a patch to add in full penetration

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
He's not even in office yet and just look how great america is being made.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
Are you dating your teachers?
This game looks like you're dating your teachers.
And they're not the hot ones

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I wish there was a way to give negative dollars to a kickstarter

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Will there be any explicit scenes?
No. There won't be any explicit content, sexual or otherwise. Think of it as somewhere between PG and PG-13.

Not worth it IMO.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I hope there's a secret ending where one of your midlife-crisis dreamboats actually has a micro penis and can never make babies.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Add anime to anything...instant epic win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

That's Jeb!

• Locked thread