Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
death sext

Callous Man boasts slightly tougher than average skin at the cost of being upsetting to look at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Beastie Boy
He can only speak in RHYMES
Whether/not he wants too, all the TIME
and the very last word of every LINE
is joined by 2 other shouting GUYS

ty manifisto

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

Trenchcoat Man is actually not one super man but rather three super children in a trenchcoat. They can never figure out who is going to be the head so they never actually go fight crime

Plebian Parasite

alnilam posted:

Beastie Boy

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
Particle Man. When he's underwater instead of getting wet the water gets him instead

sig by vanisher™®

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

rear end man can talk to donkeys. And butts

social vegan

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

rear end man can talk to donkeys. And butts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZj6Fnq4G4

google THIS

death sext posted:

Callous Man boasts slightly tougher than average skin at the cost of being upsetting to look at.

he's also very gruff and unsympathetic toward the people he rescues

google THIS

The A.I.: An extremely powerful, nearly indestructible humanoid robot that was meant to be the next step in law enforcement. Unfortunately, due to a shipping mishap, his positronic brain was replaced by a poorly coded video game AI set to easy mode. As a result, he stops pursuing a suspect if they leave his field of vision for more than five seconds and he spends a lot of time pressed up against walls while vibrating or running in place.

Vlonald Prump

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Black Man: cops shoot at him instead of the bank robbers

social vegan

hero: *lifts snapple bottle to lips*

denizen of drinkopolis: w-whoah mister, wait! You gotta take the cap off a snapple before you drink it!

hero: that's what you think

social vegan

denizen of drinkopolis: h-he's reinventing the game!

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

The Iron Pedant sits unmoving in his underground lair. The 40 foot tall robot does not need to move, as he has D&D wired directly into his mainframe.

*a metallic voice echos across the vast network of caves*
BEGINNING SEQUENCE: OUR COUNTRY IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, BUT RATHER A REPUBLIC. INITIATE POST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

Bison Man, after being weakened by his own kryptonite - barbed wire - is defeated again by his arch nemesis, Frontiersman Shooting From a Train for Fun. Will this be the end?

Slugnoid posted:

The Golden Sentinel - turns into a giant golden statue that slowly rotates to always face the sun

alnilam posted:

Beastie Boy

• Locked thread