Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

So I guess this one's going to be christmas "themed" so you better give it all you got by the 18th of December.

You don't actually have to stick to a christmas theme but i will cut you if you go over thirty seconds.

Three french hens per partridgipant, with no limit on collaborations.

also make sure i can download your drumming and/or piping

FIVE GOOOOOLD RINGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What's the basic gist - throw some poo poo together to be edited/added to later?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo I'm on the road until mid-Jan but I'll still try to whip some shits together.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

magnificent7 posted:

What's the basic gist - throw some poo poo together to be edited/added to later?

that reminds me of a different thing we did on the M L long ago

but make (up to three) (up to) thirty second tracks, maybe reminiscent of the holiday season.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

Yeah like immediately

Trig Discipline posted:

Oh poo poo I'm on the road until mid-Jan but I'll still try to whip some shits together.

:wtf:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Well I assumed that this one would also take a year so I thought we should get started early to have it in time for Christmas 2017.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I have an exam next week. After that all bets are off and you motherfuckers are gonna get so many 30 second clips of trash you won't even find it funny. Or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

Well I assumed that this one would also take a year so I thought we should get started early to have it in time for Christmas 2017.

At this rate, yeah. My main computer straight up hasn't turned on in months (some sort of motherboard short I haven't had time to fix) and of my backups one functions except for its display and anything relating to an Internet connection, and the other doesn't start due to a fan issue (?)

Oh, and I don't know where the hard drive to my old, old backup Mac even went.

yay!

• Locked thread