Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

So in the old thread I didn't want people to post about their own title cause I didn't think people talking about themselves would be at all interesting or funny. That was a dumb idea cause if someone's angry red title or whatever they got for themselves is actually funny or entertaining, like there's a story behind it then that's actually a good thing worth posting about. Mine's boring, I thought it was a funny gif from a funny movie, so yeah that isn't worth a post but it can't be too hard for someone else to come up with something better than that, can it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Can't remember who's title it was, and I don't think it's their title any more, but it was around for a while and it was burned into my brain and I must know where it's from, even if it's just from some goons imagination. But

King Kong of Megadongs 
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke 'em if they mega strong

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef
I don't know whose it was or whether they're still around, but does anyone have a screenshot of Carl Winslow with MS Paint shades and the title "harriet i pwned a kid"?

Edit:

Toast Museum has a new favorite as of 01:12 on Dec 14, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Someone gave me this red text today and I don't know who or why. I hope they feel like they got their money's worth.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

you probably deserved it

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Gatekeeper posted:

Can't remember who's title it was, and I don't think it's their title any more, but it was around for a while and it was burned into my brain and I must know where it's from, even if it's just from some goons imagination. But

King Kong of Megadongs 

It was Nude Bog Lurker and I wish I knew what it meant.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Gatekeeper posted:

King Kong of Megadongs 

This is still my favorite of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I earned this

• Locked thread