Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDiceBagLady
Aug 2, 2015

Annie, Owner of Bad Squiddo Games. No longer a Garbage Dick. Buy my things, they're great!
In case you haven't seen it,

I have Kickstartered for a set of 6 ladies (Ghosts of Gaia) , and unlocked another 4, so there are 10 in total.

Other unlocked stretch goals include guinea pigs with lasers and jetpacks and things, should have final greens pictures of them on Wednesday.

The 10k goal we are nearly at is for tankers, which I'd love to get to.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1512506318/ghosts-of-gaia-post-apoc-badass-female-miniatures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDiceBagLady
Aug 2, 2015

Annie, Owner of Bad Squiddo Games. No longer a Garbage Dick. Buy my things, they're great!
Last 35 hours!

Dr. Phildo
Dec 8, 2003

Except the heaven had come so near,
So seemed to choose my door,The distance would not haunt me so

Soiled Meat
I hadn't seen it!
But now I'm getting some new minis and I'm happy :)

Bianca and Mina are badass

• Locked thread