Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
*insert dismissive sarcasm about Identity Politics going out of control here*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
Did Bill Burr not do anything this year? I expected him to show up ,

Bruce Ironstaunch
Apr 4, 2016

2013 tumblr wants it's jokes back

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I usually like Salmon Season's articles, but this one clearly shows that his finger isn't on the pulse of today's comedy trends. These days, comedians aren't unfunny because they're edgy. They're unfunny because telling a joke for laughs comes second to telling a "joke" that's a point about society and then getting 20 seconds of applause for "telling it like it is."

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Nov 25, 2016

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

I usually like Salmon Season's articles,

???

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Oh, great. Here comes Salmon Season to tell us all what's what.

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com
This article was loving great.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Doug Stanhope - No Place like Home

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I saw this on Netflix the other day and I stand somewhat corrected, although you've still got far more of what Tina Fey once called "applause comedy" these days than intentionally edgy people like Joe Rogan.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

So you guys, how about the centre-right eh? Funny thing, I hear they're TERRIBLE AWFUL OH GO NOOOO *weeps bitterly*

This is basically all UK comedy shows since brexit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Donald Trump: On The Stump

• Locked thread