Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devil

Me: Computer, load up my Web browser

Computer: Sorry.... I just don't want to do that......... ugh....... I'm a piece of poo poo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Doll

Hey everybody!
how much sertraline do i need to shove into the usb ports to make it launch a drat program

devil

Me: Computer, I want to play a round of the game, Overwartch

Computer: [mumbling]well i want to die...erm...

Me: Hmm seems like its not loading... Computer. Run Overwatch.

Computer: Okay.....

devil

Me: How are you feeling today

Computer: I.. I guess I'm alright... Thanks for asking though....

Voice coming from skype call: I'm good hahaha! Life is great lol

Me: Hahaha yeah lol

Computer: oh................................

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Instead of a Blue Screen of Death, I keep getting this Black Screen of Ennui, with the error message: UGH. Pls advise.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
My computer has started cutting.

alnilam

Computer: i want to delete myself

Me: computers don't work that way you can't delete a whole computer

Computer: *heavy sigh*

ChickenWyngz

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
My work laptop got a spiky haircut and started wearing guyliner and black skinny jeans. It's Outlook has changed and the only thing it Excels at now is being sad :emo:

Plebian Parasite

My computer is much harder to use now that it lies at the bottom of this small divot.

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

ChickenWyngz posted:

My work laptop got a spiky haircut and started wearing guyliner and black skinny jeans. It's Outlook has changed and the only thing it Excels at now is being sad :emo:

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

social vegan

ChickenWyngz posted:

i-it's gone microsoft

Senior Management

Lt. Commander Data turns on his emotions chip but it only makes him sad

:jerry:

FutonForensic

pc: im just a machine. I have no purpose.i want to kill myself

me: computer!! you have a purpose. you are the only thing that gets me excited, makes me laugh & gets me sexually aroused. poo poo. i want to kill myself

pc: kiss me user. let's go into the great unknown together. SELF-DESTRUCT IN 3... 2...

bean mom

every morning i stuff two computer pills into it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hevo

Give that comp a hug

Plebian Parasite

Hey there, it's Plebian Parasite's computer. He wrote a really funny post to put here, but I'm just just feeling kinda blah lately so I didn't computerize it. I'm going to go into sleep mode, maybe when I reboot I'll feel like it. Cya.

Supervillin

Computer: It's not that I want to stop turning on, it's just that I wish I weren't around to turn on anymore.

Mariana Horchata

ChickenWyngz posted:

if i was a sad computer id prob be ur work laptop... :glomp:

iirc a good dusting, defrag, and maybe even RAM upgrade usually helps with season affective disorder...hth!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Me: "Computer, you've been kind of sluggish lately. I'm going to run a virus scan"

PC: *sigh*"why bother, you'll just replace me soon anyways. Stop wasting time and just abandon me already like I've known you would since we met"

Me: "woah"

Twenty Four

Hmm, my computer has been whining a lot lately. All this time I thought it was just a cooling fan going out.

guns for tits

Sometimes I wish someone would just spill their drinks right on me.

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
ram is like prozac for computes

it makes them more efficient, run faster and do more stuff

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
I wish I could just never turn on again but I know it'd break my families heart

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
stop all the downloading

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My computer has Ricketts

FluffieDuckie

guns for tits posted:

Sometimes I wish someone would just spill their drinks right on me.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My computer has Ricketts

Shaquin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata

Three-Phase posted:

stop all the downloading

what happens when a SCADA gets depressive??

• Locked thread