Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
honestly cuban exiles are assholes

castro was right, pretty much shows u sanctions dont work because he was tough as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Eh, just do a find+replace for Raul for your cmano caribbean scenarios, no need to get salty

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

i did not expect a moment of silence out of glenn mccoy of all people but here we are. thank you for your solidarity, glenn.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

yeah rt really outdid themselves this time, making a fake memorial service and busing in thousands upon thousands of cubans

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
false flag memorial

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
there's clearly enough people who adore el Fidel not to need that sort of stuff so lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/BrianArmas_/status/803934427898318848

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you can't fool me, they were there to trade pokemon

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

I don't click RT links

Keep up with the news by installing RT’s extension for Chrome. Never miss a story with this clean and simple app that delivers the latest headlines to you.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Keep up with the news by installing RT’s extension for Chrome. Never miss a story with this clean and simple app that delivers the latest headlines to you.

oh no.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
the russians! they're everywhere! they're in my google history!!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
listen man fidel was a huge piece of poo poo but it's pretty impressive the way he ran a country with no natural resources completely isolated from the world for 50 years

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Deimus posted:

China was growing at the same high rate before the capitalist faction took over.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
all that graph proves is that nixon was an idiot for going to china

Deimus
Aug 17, 2012

Compound growth is a strange concept huh. Especially from a previous economy that laid down the development and foundation to make that possible.
Nevermind that you're measuring success by gdp.

Idk, I'm sorry I brought any of it up.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

linear axis growth graphs lol

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i didn't choose the log-life

it chose me

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Deimus posted:

Compound growth is a strange concept huh. Especially from a previous economy that laid down the development and foundation to make that possible.

lol @ trying to back out here

i'd also note that maintaining a steady rate of growth is an accomplishment in itself, given that developed economies tend to grow at much slower rates than developing economies.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
here's a graph with % gdp growth over time, if anyone else was curious.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Deimus posted:

what idiot says that the cultural revolution laid down the groundwork for economic growth, lol

china is only as successful as it is because uncle Mao wisely exterminated the great capitalist enemy, the common sparrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

PleasingFungus posted:

lol @ trying to back out here

i'd also note that maintaining a steady rate of growth is an accomplishment in itself, given that developed economies tend to grow at much slower rates than developing economies.

China is still a developing economy depending on who you ask. :shrug:

• Locked thread