Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'd feel bad for Carolina fans if so many of them hadn't talked so much poo poo for the last 16 months or so, but since they have: fuckin lol at your dumpster fire team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I like the professional football league members of Oakland of the American Football Conference in the west

qtiyd

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Oh hey cool, congrats on 9 wins Oakland;

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

scrubs season six posted:

I'd feel bad for Carolina fans if so many of them hadn't talked so much poo poo for the last 16 months or so, but since they have: fuckin lol at your dumpster fire team.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
13 loving years since I've seen a winning season from the Raiders.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This confuses me, but probably because my teams (Panthers very much included) have taught me to never talk poo poo until the game is over and the W is safely in hand.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jack Del Huevos posted:

Winning season just in time to relocate to Vegas (fingers crossed).

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

RumbleFish posted:

This confuses me, but probably because my teams (Panthers very much included) have taught me to never talk poo poo until the game is over and the W is safely in hand.

Carolina fans were dangerously close to ending up the new 12's by the end last year (not in TFF but everywhere else), but then they got punched in the dick and they are still in pain

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Jack Del Huevos posted:

I've literally never seen a winning Raiders season since I started following them as My Team™.

The last one I remember was their super bowl against the Bucs.

I literally have no idea what territory we're in right now. It's a brave new world.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Carolina fans were dangerously close to ending up the new 12's by the end last year (not in TFF but everywhere else), but then they got punched in the dick and they are still in pain

Yeah, feels bad, man. :smith:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

RumbleFish posted:

To be fair its almost entirely fiz and I remember talk about midway through last season about Cam being the great one and the team being on the start of a multi-year dynasty etc etc etc lmao. Sorry about USC though bro.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RumbleFish posted:

Carolinehuddle.com:
Last year: OMG we're gonna Superbowl Champ it up, 43-10 Panthers, Broncos suck cocks.
Offseason: We got robbed, NFL is all rigged, there were 18 missed calls all screwing the panthers, that Crotchery non catch was a catch and Von brushed Cam's helmet with a pinky on the strip sack and it wasn't called. We're totally gonna win the next Super Bowl and will be contenders for the next decade.
First half of this season: We should be 5-0, refs are loving us because they're racist and Goodall doesn't like uppity QBs and also have we mentioned that the NFL is rigged?
Last half of this season: We suck gonards and should tank the season to get a good draft pick and Gettleman hosed us on purpose.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

The only hubris I remember is Panthers posters telling me they didn't need to worry about their line in the off-season

Or was that when I was saying the Seahawks trade of unger was stupid... It was one of those teams

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Carolinehuddle.com

I have immediately found your problem

This may be a bubble for a forum but it's a drat good bubble to have. You leave and you'll immediately see people saying the Pats should cut Gronk and the Texans should re-sign Schaub

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

I caught poo poo repeatedly from all angles for asserting that Cam is not as good as he seems.

This year he could be but with that O-line we'll never know. I feel bad for him a little.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That Works posted:

To be fair its almost entirely fiz and I remember talk about midway through last season about Cam being the great one and the team being on the start of a multi-year dynasty etc etc etc lmao. Sorry about USC though bro.

What are you talking about

I've been making GBS threads on Shula and mike remmers for years

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

That Works posted:

I caught poo poo repeatedly from all angles for asserting that Cam is not as good as he seems.

This year he could be but with that O-line we'll never know. I feel bad for him a little.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to judge a QB when there's usually three defenders in the backfield immediately after the snap.

Appreciate your condolences though, you're my favorite Saints fan. :unsmith:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Nothing but hard hitting non bias

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

This loving Toyota Corolla commercial is the WORST

It was nice the first time but I think I saw it three times in one quarter today alone

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chris James 2 posted:

I have immediately found your problem

This may be a bubble for a forum but it's a drat good bubble to have. You leave and you'll immediately see people saying the Pats should cut Gronk and the Texans should re-sign Schaub

I know, and I consider that when I read the forum of any team, but I still think Carolinahuddle is particularly loving hilarious, divorced from reality, and schizophrenic.

Plus they have like 6 posts (and four ads) per page, plus it seems like it only loads new pages once every 10 minutes, so that Jeremy Igo guy or whoever it is that owns the forum needs kicked in the ballsack.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hell

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

I like the professional football league members of Oakland of the American Football Conference in the west

qtiyd

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I know, and I consider that when I read the forum of any team, but I still think Carolinahuddle is particularly loving hilarious, divorced from reality, and schizophrenic.

Plus they have like 6 posts (and four ads) per page, plus it seems like it only loads new pages once every 10 minutes, so that Jeremy Igo guy or whoever it is that owns the forum needs kicked in the ballsack.

All fan boards are retarded. Its why you dont go there.

Youre crying about getting burned with your hand in a fire.

• Locked thread