Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Baron Corbyn posted:

This was posted by the Jeremy Corbyn for PM Facebook page

What does this image represent ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Interpretive dancing truancy officer, obviously.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Pissflaps posted:

Always DAB.

DAB stands for 'destroy all bourgeoisie'.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

I looks like it's from some sort of anti domestic violence poster.

Laradus
Feb 16, 2011
Everyone already knows Corbyn only dances at rallies and on the way to the Cenotaph*.

*veteran may not be included

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
Happy 2017

I am suitably hungover

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I slept for over 11 hours so 2017 is off to a great start on a personal level.

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?
I spent some time yesterday convincing some friends and relitives to watch the all-new World Of Sport British Wrestling event on ITV yesterday.

I have spent a similar amount of time today apologising for it. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Happy new thread :toot:

• Locked thread