Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pfefferbao
Jun 1, 2011
This is quite a neat little game and I'm glad the three black guys survived to the end. RIP PC Feminine though.

Thanks for the LP, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Short, sweet and a fun read.

Thank you very much, Peace.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Wow, I didn't expect the gameVN with gameplay to be that short. They just had to sneak in some nipples by the end. Got a chuckle out me.

For me the Yamaha YM2612 in the Genesis is really nostalgic. I love how it sounds - as long as the music is written properly for the chip, anyway. I also love a lot of SNES music, too, but just the sound of the instruments from the Genesis is enough to get me nostalgic, where as for SNES games it has to be specific tracks (I had both consoles growing up so I have fond memories of each). Probably what pops to mind every time I hear the Genesis is Phantasy Star 4 (which until like 2009 I didn't even know was PS4 until I played it again in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection), which I only ever played on the Sega Channel (along with ToeJam & Earl).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRS3fvBfNkQ

Anyway, sorry for going a bit off-topic there.

• Locked thread