Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Toftbo! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

No look backhander. Amazing.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I haven't seen Rogers Arena this empty since tickets used to be free if you wore a Cub Scout's uniform to the game back in the mid 90s.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

man rieder is loving on it

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Tarasenkowns

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:science: Paquette :science:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Overtime :ohdear:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/804525188775809026

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That scrap was totally unnecessary and the ensuing PP resulted in a goal. Good job, Fliggy.

e- Was that a Woop WOOP on the goal announcement?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HOLY poo poo :vince: :tastykake:

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Jake just like BITCH GET OFF ME

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
lol who is the goalie for 'Peg?

ThinkTank posted:

I haven't seen Rogers Arena this empty since tickets used to be free if you wore a Cub Scout's uniform to the game back in the mid 90s.

I think we're gonna pop up for the Bruins game in March thanks to your badness lowering prices + a favo(u)rable dollar. Please don't smash my windows are light me on fire kthx

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Soupy! :siren:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
What the poo poo

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

this yotes 4th line looks good

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That broken stick for Arizona

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Jake just like BITCH GET OFF ME

https://twitter.com/jachobe/status/804528974327992320

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

uhh nirvana and daft punk mashup at the yotes arena

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Sucks Campbell's goal got removed, but I think interference was a good call there.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hat trick for Zajac, welp. Now I really wish that Campbell goal had counted

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This is the first 5-on-3 I can remember the CBJ having this year.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hossa! :siren:

Lucky to even get a point after that awful first, but they did play better the final two periods.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: THANK gently caress BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOne :siren:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hoss :allears:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

High stick?

God drat, Rimer is getting senile. It was definitely called a goal. Question is will it stick.

e- Whoaaaaaaaaa, I thought it was high but that last angle made it questionable.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Dec 2, 2016

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

rieder loving owns

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Whew. :toot:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I'm watching Van/Ana for some reason and man are the Canucks bad.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

15 seconds left, down a goal, penalty just got called against you and you call a timeout. whatever i guess. yotes had 2 weird goals scored on them

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

and doan got a 10 for whatever he said. exciting game though

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That sure is a crazy bounce, but a great pass none the less.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
:lol: Miller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
hahaha John & John blaming stecher as if Miller letting a puck gently roll through his legs, even off an unexpected deflection, is somehow okay

• Locked thread