Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The Landstander posted:

The payoff is that Sasha is Flair's real daughter

Sasha was Stacy Keibler's baby. Long game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Sasha Kane-Guerrero-Flair-Rayburn

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So, are they going to do a Ric Flair on pole match or what?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I don't remember any of the Madea movies being this Satanic.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

So, are they going to do a Ric Flair on pole match or what?

Loser is willed Ric's estate

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

I don't remember any of the Madea movies being this Satanic.

Yeah no kidding.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
seeing a madea movie on is the only thing that coudl have made me flip the channel faster than chrisley reruns

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

oatgan posted:

i agree and i like that they have successfully upped the stakes of this feud little by little and now these two hate each other

i think sometimes the segments run a little long though

also dana has disappeared that's a big negative

i hate them too

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oatgan posted:

i agree and i like that they have successfully upped the stakes of this feud little by little and now these two hate each other

Their match at Hell in a Cell will be awesome!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

sportsgenius86 posted:

Loser is willed Ric's estate

Who would want a collection of feather boas and some denture cleaner?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

wrestling owns

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Golashes posted:

seeing a madea movie on is the only thing that coudl have made me flip the channel faster than chrisley reruns

Yeah, but for some reason, they ran about a two minute trailer for some direct-to-VOD horror movie before going to Madea.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Yeah, but for some reason, they ran about a two minute trailer for some direct-to-VOD horror movie before going to Madea.

i saw that, that was a thing

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

CBJSprague24 posted:

That wasn't a promo for "Boo! A Madea Halloween"? I could have swore it was.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
Well, I was at Raw, and I'm not sure I'm actually able to give it a real review since it was my first time going to a WWE event and just had a real fun time, except the guys in my section chanting, "Beat your daughter!" to Flair at the end. Crowd was super low energy most of the night, and really the only loud reactions I remember were for Seth, Big Show, Enzo/Cass (which felt off since not having Enzo doing his shtick really didn't inspire the crowd to do specific chants, just make noise), Mark Henry, and The New Day, but holy poo poo, nothing compared to when Roman came out. Not even Flair did. It felt like standing for the national anthem when Flair came out, but when Roman's music hit, the place exploded..

I always hear on podcasts when wrestlers talk about Roman's reaction, how it's not one sided, but it's just massive. I thought it was a weird cop out because on television, it sounds as loud as the other main eventers, just boos. Tonight, the only match that had the crowd on it's feet the whole night and reacting was Roman and Jericho. The aura of a Roman match that just has everyone standing up to boo, but every one of his fans is standing, and screaming their heads off to counter it. Everything in that match mattered, rather than being something to watch. It just ripped asses out of seats because people gave a poo poo. Hell, I like Roman, I think he's a rad worker and puts on great matches, but when he came out, I couldn't stop booing him because it's just fun as poo poo because of the way everyone is up, looking at the ring, and not just patiently waiting for the next move.

The dark match wasn't a match, just Rusev coming out, asking why Rick was still out there when he was leaving on the ramp, and started running down the crowd and Enzo, so Cass came out and they had a tussle with Big Cass standing tall at the end. Main Event was Darren Young v. Jinder Mahal and Sin Cara v. Bo Dallas in a fun match.

edit: oh, i had no idea that the loud bang in Sheamus's entrance was actually a pyrotechnic blast. Scared the piss out of me because there wasn't any other pyro in the show that I can recall.

DeNomolos fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Dec 6, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope jinder was not hindered

Glad you had a fun time. Live shows are always nice experiences

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

edit: oh, i had no idea that the loud bang in Sheamus's entrance was actually a pyrotechnic blast. Scared the piss out of me because there wasn't any other pyro in the show that I can recall.

When I took my nephew a few weeks ago, he freaked out at Kane's because there were no hints it was coming. It was the first thing out of a commercial and he entered first.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my seats at mitb 2013 were close to the ramp and pyro made me jump like 2 feet in the air

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wrong thread

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Aphrodite posted:

When I took my nephew a few weeks ago, he freaked out at Kane's because there were no hints it was coming. It was the first thing out of a commercial and he entered first.

It was awesome, but just surprising because it didn't even have a visual effect, and I always thought it was just part of the song. The whole night has me really excited for the Rumble, because I can't imagine how much more rowdy it's going to be.

• Locked thread