Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

FAMILY ROAD TRIP! posted:

Hmm, candy is idiot bullshit for children

youre the one who is idiot bullshit, pallo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cryptix
Dec 9, 2016

Can't remember the last time I left my house.

Are these still a thing?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

i also like those super salty licorice things that are made with ammonium chloride

Salmiak is so good

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Cryptix posted:

Can't remember the last time I left my house.

Are these still a thing?

Fun fact - they briefly manufactured a pez gun, it would shoot pez as you expect. This....wasn't a very good toy idea.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-PEZ...%3D172429793583

Cryptix
Dec 9, 2016

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Fun fact - they briefly manufactured a pez gun, it would shoot pez as you expect. This....wasn't a very good toy idea.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-PEZ...%3D172429793583

I see it now.

Kid at the back of class, boring lesson, needs a quick sugar fix to rejuvenate his mind. Pistol barrel goes in his mouth, teacher see him. Pandemonium ensues.

Skip ahead a few days...

Kid's at home, suspended. Thinks he has no future, his life is ruined.

Now it's dads Pistol in his mouth...

Dad always had the Cherry flavored Pez. Kid was just tired of Grape.

• Locked thread