Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Problem description: My workmates iPhone will no longer connect to our workplace wifi. It will find the network but fall off again after 10/15 seconds. If you try and browse on the phone you will get the standard "You are not connected to a network" message
She tells me she has no issues connecting to her home network, I was able to hotspot her phone off mine.

Attempted fixes: Confirmed her settings are all correct, checked on other networks/my phone

Recent changes: She tells me she has recently used our nations phone companies free wifi hotspots around town, the issue has developed since then. (If it is any use we are in New Zealand and the network is Spark)

Operating system: IOS 10.1.1

System specs: iPhone 4c, model MG162X/A, 5.5Gig, firmware 7.01.00

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yup!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Settings - General - Reset - Reset network settings.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Awesome, she's very grateful for your help!

• Locked thread