Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hello and welcome to Old Videogames, a 13 player role-light setup. There will be no use of votefinder in this game, just like the good ol' days. I will post votecounts randomly throughout the day. Unvoting is required. Effort posting is encouraged.

Posting less than 5 posts with more than 10 words in a game day will result in a replacement or modkill without further warning.

Days are 48 hours, Nights are 24.

Standard Mafia Rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Not entering, just observing. You are utterly insane.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Sign

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Looks like crap you fucker.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Looks like crap you fucker.

graphics aren't everything!!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Dibs on Wizball.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Jedit posted:

Dibs on Wizball.

Dibs on hyper charger

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Dibs on hyper charger

Dibs on dibs

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Dibs on Spacewar.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I AM old videogames so put me in cochese

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
my name is Supernintendo Chalmers

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm classic video game call of duty ghosts.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
6 more, 4 more at minimum

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Bookmarking this one to observe. (Not a signup.)

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
*blitters myself into the frame buffer of this raster scan*

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lumpen posted:

Yessss

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

People join this game, if you do I promise I will tell a cool story about old video games every day and also I will help my team win the hell out of this game.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lumpen posted:

Can you make a list for me

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Can you make a list for me
Open Neko Atsume Mafia, sheesh! It's been N3 for almost 3 months.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i enjoyed trespasser and played it to completion

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
get your friends

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Kashuno posted:

get your friends

my... :smith:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress it, if Lumpen's in, so am I.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Kashuno posted:

Effort posting is encouraged.

Posting less than 5 posts with more than 10 words in a game day will result in a replacement or modkill without further warning.
This will not "work", btw. It will degrade the game and ultimately decide the game, and destroy fun. Mark my words!

However, it is absolutely imperative that you strictly follow through on the threat, now that you have put it in the OP, without exception or excuse! The alternative would be even worse than the disaster I have already foretold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KrSmDjJBMQ

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi I'm bored waiting for this game to start. Here are some screenshots of OLD VIDEOGAMES see if you can guess them.

You can be a cheating piece of poo poo and reverse image search or dig through code I am sure but then you would be a piece of poo poo so I know you aren't.

Good luck!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi I'm bored waiting for this game to start. Here are some screenshots of OLD VIDEOGAMES see if you can guess them.

You can be a cheating piece of poo poo and reverse image search or dig through code I am sure but then you would be a piece of poo poo so I know you aren't.

Good luck!

I don't know any of those but I'm quite curious about that second one.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

IllegallySober posted:

I don't know any of those but I'm quite curious about that second one.

Defender of the Crown. And the first is Sword of the Samurai. I should recognise the third, but I don't.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

Defender of the Crown. And the first is Sword of the Samurai. I should recognise the third, but I don't.

The third one is much more obscure than the first two

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wrecked my car in ff15 by flying into a mountain and lost like 45 min of progress

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

kash are you still recruiting for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
no, I won, SK victory

I won by murdering kashuno