Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Used to be that millions were employed mining coal but now wind farms have taken the jobs. Now they're trying to work on fusion power that would put everyone else on the street! Thoughts? ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

machinima is cool but i prefer ytmnd

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

DeusExMachinima posted:

Used to be that millions were employed mining coal but now wind farms have taken the jobs. Now they're trying to work on fusion power that would put everyone else on the street! Thoughts? ??

That thread was already its own mock thread bro

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Clean Coal literally has 'Clean' right there in the name you idiots. Can you say that about solar or wind? I think not.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

MaxxBot posted:

Clean Coal literally has 'Clean' right there in the name you idiots. Can you say that about solar or wind? I think not.

Should rebrand solar/wind/nuclear as "Pristine(tm) Solar/Wind/Nuclear".

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

My wife doesnt gently caress me anymore since I switched from coal mining to digging windmill trenches

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SSNeoman posted:

machinima is cool but i prefer ytmnd

Punch the keys for god's sake!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I hear horse drawn buggies are making a comeback. Buy stock in whips immediately.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

DeusExMachinima posted:

For the crime of Neo-Luddism, I sentence you to five years labour in the Tesla Gigafactory.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

blowfish posted:

For the crime of Neo-Luddism, I sentence you to five years labour in the Tesla Gigafactory.
Can't believe there's a real thing named Tesla Gigafactory

Sounds like a super-building from Red Alert 4

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Cicero posted:

Can't believe there's a real thing named Tesla Gigafactory

Sounds like a super-building from Red Alert 4

It's actually called the Tesla Gigafactory 1 now, for maximum dystopia :v:

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

DeusExMachinima posted:

Thanks OP.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/In-Gear/2017/0119/New-Wyoming-bill-forbids-utilities-from-using-renewables

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hook up some giant hamster wheels to generators and let all those lardasses run around in them. Better than welfare anyway and it builds character and inner discipline. (Original legislation idea, do not steal)

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

DeusExMachinima posted:

Wyoming did it.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Hook up some giant hamster wheels to generators and let all those lardasses run around in them. Better than welfare anyway and it builds character and inner discipline. (Original legislation idea, do not steal)

That was a good episode of Black Mirror.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

had this idea while masturbating, but what if we installed an electrode in people's brains and then placed handcrank-generators in public, and when people powered the cranks for X amount of time they are rewarded w/ an orgasm

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

blowfish posted:

It's actually called the Tesla Gigafactory 1 now, for maximum dystopia :v:

Sounds like it belongs in Megacity 1.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Calibanibal posted:

had this idea while masturbating, but what if we installed an electrode in people's brains and then placed handcrank-generators in public, and when people powered the cranks for X amount of time they are rewarded w/ an orgasm

Charlie Brooker if you are reading this this idea is copyright the something awful forums now so no stealing.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Orgasm implants were patented long ago, sorry. All the DoD money these days is in plain 'ol mind control so we don't need to bother with problems like "motivation" or "weekends"

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Orgasm implants were patented long ago, sorry. All the DoD money these days is in plain 'ol mind control so we don't need to bother with problems like "motivation" or "weekends"

I'm pretty sure that was the plot to that Gamer movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

I already hand crank in public to achieve orgasm but it get this, it's actually illegal. I was surprised too.

• Locked thread