Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

we were nice to that guy at my old firm and he ended up quietly shooting himself in the parking lot

the american dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
one of the administrative ladies used to give him stuff she baked and whatnot just in case he snapped and she showed me how awkward it was after one valentine's day when she received a cutesy stuffed animal holding a love heart or smth like she was a middle school crush

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

one of the companies we consult for has "agile" seating and they've taken it so far as to develop a system where it assigns you a desk at random when you scan your badge in the morning

literally nobody likes it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ludwig van Halen posted:

one of the companies we consult for has "agile" seating and they've taken it so far as to develop a system where it assigns you a desk at random when you scan your badge in the morning

literally nobody likes it

Holy lol

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

also there's apparently only a handful of spots that have dual monitor setups and those are basically first come first serve so it's created competition to see who can come in to work the earliest

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ludwig van Halen posted:

also there's apparently only a handful of spots that have dual monitor setups and those are basically first come first serve so it's created competition to see who can come in to work the earliest

Jfc this is dystopian

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

snow crash is a documentary

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

Jfc this is dystopian

im praying everyday I never get put on-site there :pray:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crazy Achmed posted:

You don't need to buy expensive headphones, just get earbuds and wear industrial grade earmuffs over those, like the pro starcraft players do

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

one of the administrative ladies used to give him stuff she baked and whatnot just in case he snapped and she showed me how awkward it was after one valentine's day when she received a cutesy stuffed animal holding a love heart or smth like she was a middle school crush

i'm the specification that it was a love heart so people don't assume it was holding a human heart

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ludwig van Halen posted:

im praying everyday I never get put on-site there :pray:

Bring a stink bomb lmao

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

its disturbing how the mentally ill cling to childhood things. smdh for all the fools that receive a stuffed animal or toy from a crazy and dont do a 360 right out of there :sigh:

Captain Foo posted:

Bring a stink bomb lmao

yeah take your posts lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Agile Vector posted:

yeah take your posts lol

Yeah lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I actually like to treat crazy people like people

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I was in an open office and used ADA compliance to get a private office.

e: not really, but holy lol if I did

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

FMguru posted:

that accountant was actually trying to do dry run for a future date when the office is full and he has his real guns with him

e: you should be nicer to him, maybe he will spare your life when The Day comes

still not clear whether its ranch or cool ranch

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Cooler Ranch

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

coolest ranch, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BONGHITZ posted:

I actually like to treat crazy people like people

sucker

• Locked thread