Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though it's too bad the game is rear end. But that is definitely a top 5 multiplayer gaming feel for me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Though it's too bad the game is rear end. But that is definitely a top 5 multiplayer gaming feel for me.

its definitely one of the highest ranked sequel fails of all time

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is my favourite secret room in a game of all time, beating even the nightclub secret room with launchpads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0YtPmCetg&t=45s

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gah i just turned on sound noticed that video has bad music that drowns out the serene music of the catbus

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i like how every annotation has a different way of saying 'you should be playing as kharaa for this one'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

i like how every annotation has a different way of saying 'you should be playing as kharaa for this one'

i used to get to them all as a marine because im not a freakin noob

• Locked thread