Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Thinking of picking up Nick Novak to start over Tucker since it's raining in Baltimore...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Sitting here loving going crazy

Colin Kaepernick at Atlanta
Matty Snapbacks at Giants

I gotta go Kaep, right? The messed up hand is getting into my head with Stafford

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Spoeank posted:

Sitting here loving going crazy

Colin Kaepernick at Atlanta
Matty Snapbacks at Giants

I gotta go Kaep, right? The messed up hand is getting into my head with Stafford

And gamescript. The Vegas total for DET@NYG is 41, for SF@ATL it's 51.5. No sure, 40 of that might be Atlanta, but Kapernick's been productive in blowouts this year.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Half PPR: Reed or Eifert?

Or both by sitting Diggs?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Veritek83 posted:

Full PPR
Ty Montgomery @ CHI
or
Rob Kelley vs. CAR

Quoting as it was the last post on the previous page.

Also:

Vikings vs. IND
or
Packers @ CHI

The Colts line is so messed up I can see the Vikings pass rush just murdering Luck. On the other hand, Andrew Luck vs. Matt Barkley.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Thank you. I had Kaepernick in there but I needed the reassurance. Good luck today!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
poo poo. I'm rolling with Vikings against Indy instead of Chiefs against Tennessee and Edelman over Cooks (standard scoring). I am nervous as gently caress.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Half PPR: Reed or Eifert?

Reed. Carolina is the worst team against TE this season, Steelers are middle of the pack. If you can snag Davis on the off chance Reed has a pregame setback, I would.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

BonoMan posted:

Would you ever recommend sitting JHow this week and instead flex a WR? Crowder/DJax/RMat?

I wouldn't. Howard is likely to be most of the bears production today

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

mcmagic posted:

Thinking of picking up Nick Novak to start over Tucker since it's raining in Baltimore...

No one has thoughts on this?

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Kap @ Atlanta
Rivers vs Oakland

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

mcmagic posted:

I love Nick Novak personally but I don't think it matters.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Swarmin Swedes posted:

Kap @ Atlanta
Rivers vs Oakland

Rivers.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Makes sense. Novak is solid.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Bro you don't sit Tucker.

lol kickers tho

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Veritek83 posted:

And gamescript. The Vegas total for DET@NYG is 41, for SF@ATL it's 51.5. No sure, 40 of that might be Atlanta, but Kapernick's been productive in blowouts this year.

Also Landon Collins is a boss and Janoris Jenkins has been on another planet the last two weeks or so. The Giants pass D is actually looking formidable right now and I think that alone would be enough to tip the needle for Kaep, so when you factor in how the 9ers will likely spend 75% of the game in garbage time, I think it's a no-brainer

Apologies in advance on your impending loss :(

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Veritek83 posted:

Full PPR
Ty Montgomery @ CHI
or
Rob Kelley vs. CAR

Please someone tell me I'm doing the right thing going with Montgomery.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Standard scoring, basically everyone's got a case for my FLEX position, help me rank these options:

Tyreek Hill vs TEN
Kenneth Dixon vs. PHI
JJ Nelson vs. NO
Kenneth Farrow vs. OAK

(Starting Tyrell Williams in my WR2 slot if it makes a difference)

Okay, two people here have said to flex Tyreek, I'm gonna flex him in unless someone has a better reason I should go with one of the other guys?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Definitely flex Hill

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Veritek83 posted:

Please someone tell me I'm doing the right thing going with Montgomery.

You did right at least for now Hopefully still lol

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Doug Martin @ DAL
Tyrell Willaims vs. OAK
DThomas vs. NE

Pick 2 in a .5 PPR

Swarmin Swedes fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 18, 2016

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Crowder or Dez? I heard dez was hurt

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

RBX posted:

Crowder or Dez? I heard dez was hurt

Crowder

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

David Johnson giving me hope. In spite of everyone else I STILL HAVE loving HOPE WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE FEELING.

Okay spergs, I need your help. I'm down 10 points with Dez Bryant and a QB to go against Jameis Winston and Dustin Hopkins (gently caress KICKERS). Do I keep Cam Newton there, or do I swap him for Dak in the hopes that both Winston and Bryant go off?

Reason for Cam: Redskins are 25th against QBs and allowed one of the highest average fantasy point totals to QB from Weeks 9 to 13 (Week 14 was against Wentz), various "experts" have him ranked higher, means I don't have to root for a Cowboy, TB has something to play for and has been incredibly stingy recently, who the gently caress knows if the rookie is finally hitting a wall.

Reasons for Dak: Cam is hurt, Cam has no pass protection, Redskins are playing for something, Dallas is playing for something, Panthers have no reason to care, I already need Dez to do well, means I don't have to root against Washington on Monday, I can end my misery earlier, Dak is playing to stay a starter.

gently caress. Help?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Dak. I'm a Dak fan and I don't think he'll boom. But I think Cam is going to bust.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

mcmagic posted:

VietCampo posted:

Bro you don't sit Tucker.

lol kickers tho

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I love Nick Novak personally but I don't think it matters.

I just wanted to say that starting Novak over Tucket is the reason I will be in the Finals next week. Ahh fantasy.

Thelonius Van Funk
Apr 7, 2007
Oh boy
I'm down 20 in Week 1 out of 2 of my playoff final and have one slot left. Who should I play in standard, 0 ppr:
Desean Jackson
Ted Ginn Jr
Pierre Garcon

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

mcmagic posted:

I just wanted to say that starting Novak over Tucker is the reason I will be in the Finals next week. Ahh fantasy.
I saw your earlier post and was like gently caress it, I'll try Nick Novak instead of Tucker. He outscored Tucker by 3 points, and now I'm up 2.6 with one player left to play. Basically I'd be a lot more stressed if I hadn't made the switch, so thanks.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Starting Eifert over Reed this week is likely what will keep me out of the finals unless Hopkins scores less than 8 points.

Given Dak's success I am creating a new personal rule. Pick the guy playing for something.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Luke Kuechly is inactive despite having cleared the protocol. I'd be angrier if not for the fact that I'm down 80+ points as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I'm up by 7, playoffs, standard scoring

He has Olsen and WAS kicker

I need to start Desean Jackson or Jamison Crowder. I thought Jackson but am reading otherwise - is it a toss up?

• Locked thread