Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#JustPostZeldathonThings Thinking about the time I was watching it and R_C_ whispered me talking like Jar Jar Binks about the girls on the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
How much money did they raise?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

around $350,000

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A little over 375K.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
That's awesome. I know that St. Jude will use the money raised by gamers well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump for that feel when your shirts arrive!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also got the Miski one but I'm not wearing it. I'll keep you updated.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm the numerous alcohol bottles

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Win.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here's the Miski one. Winning.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

this thread reminded me ti check my mailbox

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

#JustPostZeldathonThings Thinking about the time I was watching it and R_C_ whispered me talking like Jar Jar Binks about the girls on the couch.

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Here's the Miski one. Winning.

that ones kind of cute...wish i hadn't gained 300 lbs in teh past year due to clinical depression, and had ordered it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

le cool 40 something year old gamer gets a 2 lbs chile relleno burrito with additional chile colorado and chile verde while rocking a sweet 3xl minish cap shirt

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

le cool 40 something year old gamer gets a 2 lbs chile relleno burrito with additional chile colorado and chile verde while rocking a sweet 3xl minish cap shirt

Hell yea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

thats fine actually, whats a videogame shirt if its not stretched out by a huge gut

• Locked thread