Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The game got updated with an easy mode, a Golden Goomba stamp rally-type event and some other stuff but no real new content.

At their last investors' briefing, they said they plan to extend the life of the game by adding more tutorials, how to play videos, more descriptions of the content you get for upgrading to the full game, etc - in other words, they're putting their efforts into getting people to buy the game and not into adding more genuine content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Mongoose
May 27, 2006

Please give me terrible avatar that is awesome

It has been fun but until they release new worlds I'm out. Need more unique levels like 4-1 too.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The Android version (and a 2.0 content update) will finally be released on March 23.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The Android version (and a 2.0 content update) will finally be released on March 23.

Finally.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/843969696617578496

Our upcoming new characters. Straight from Mario Kart 8

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

That's not Mercedes Benz!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The Android version's out now.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Played a bit of the Android version, it's good. Anyone still playing should add me

7551-3670-0117

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."
Let the Android invasion begin.

Add me, goons. 5693-2929-7346

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Nintendo knows they're leaving money on the table with this game and they don't care: http://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Nintendo-chases-more-than-profit-with-Super-Mario-Run

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Besides the recent update that upped the toad cap and added a few exceedingly toad expensive items to the Kingdom Builder shop, a Mario Kart 8 DX promotion starts for this tomorrow.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Why do they keep holding promotions as if there's anything left to see or do in this game?

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

No idea. Really thought Miitomo would have got the latest game release promotion over this.

At the very least I hope it gives Mario Kart related items and not more stuff you can already get in the shop.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

So no one still plays this game, but on the off chance that someone does, they are holding a Super Mario Odyssey promotion.

Cappy statue and three mario-ed enemy statues are in the store for a few thousand coins for the next week or two.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Crawfish posted:

So no one still plays this game, but on the off chance that someone does, they are holding a Super Mario Odyssey promotion.

Cappy statue and three mario-ed enemy statues are in the store for a few thousand coins for the next week or two.

I'm still playing almost daily!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I really hope that the Animal Crossing mobile game is the kind of thing that all of us goons can go in on and be silly in. Visiting other villages, leaving stupid messages, teaching the animals phrases, decorating, playing improvised soccer... C'mon Nintendo/DeNA... don't gently caress this up :argh:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

I finally got the drat Cake.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
This game is finally getting a real content update next week:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Patch is out on iOS. Remix 10 mode is actually pretty sweet. Daisy is gated pretty deep in though.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

The song for the new mode is pretty wild for a Mario track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWoAQHPYPk8

Kinda sounds like it's from Mario DDR

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Like that nod to SMB2 underground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gar
May 13, 2005
I got the Playstation but I still play the Sega
Am I only one who is pissed about this stupid music app poo poo?

I don't listen to music on the Apple Music app. I listen to Spotify or Podcasts.

The update is a ton of fun but the music options kill it for me.

• Locked thread