Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
see you in hell iron talon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

mikeraskol posted:

How is the price of the courier a nerf? You don't have to pay to upgrade it to flying anymore for a slightly higher initial cost. It's less gold total. Unless your point is that the extra 100g initial gold outlay is more important, but for solo queue support I don't think that's true.

You also have a free tp now as well.
It matters in the sense that you have to pay the 100g up front instead of buying the flying courier with passive gold later: that 100g could be an extra 2 branches or a sentry ward or something like that that you now have to ferry out later. The free TP is nice but you generally didn't buy that with your starting items.

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh man they remembered that the laning phase is important and shouldn't be dumbed down to stupidity. only 2 years too late.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
io aghs talent is silly as gently caress

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

so is this patch good. my eyes tend to glaze over when i try to read this poo poo nowadays

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

so is this patch good. my eyes tend to glaze over when i try to read this poo poo nowadays

high ground is crackable and there's a mode wherein games should last like 25 mins. its good

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

nice

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of

Wangsbig posted:

high ground is crackable and there's a mode wherein games should last like 25 mins. its good

wangsbig randoming has changed RANDOMING HAS CHANGED DON"T BE SCARED/MAD WHEN YOU STREAM NEXT MONTH THAT RANDOMING HAS CHANGED YOU HAVE PLENTY OFD WARNING

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

wangsbig can shove that mango and branch right up his rear end, imo

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
it me

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
*takes a long drag off a tiny human being*

randoming....has changed.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

life_source posted:

wangsbig randoming has changed RANDOMING HAS CHANGED DON"T BE SCARED/MAD WHEN YOU STREAM NEXT MONTH THAT RANDOMING HAS CHANGED YOU HAVE PLENTY OFD WARNING

Radical posted:

wangsbig can shove that mango and branch right up his rear end, imo

Neurolimal posted:

*takes a long drag off a tiny human being*

stop talking about me in the dota thread!!!

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

dota 2s most eligible bachelor has returned, and the people have taken note

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

craig play with me again

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

it is begrudgingly time for a new thread about dota two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe