Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Charly was always good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

charly broke up with the guy who said she was his girlfriend earlier, and she is now married to me.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Charlotte :(

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

a flair is crying

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh poo poo. Dammit they made this show good. I can't believe it.

Camera man had a stroke, though

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this freakin' cryin' malarkey

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
A problem I have with this feud is that they can't decide between "these two women respect each other and wanna push each other and women's wrestling to new heights together" and "these two loving despise each other and wanna end each other's careers because they've hurt each other so badly, physically and emotionally."

But Charlotte managed to reconcile the gap for juuuuuuuuuuust a second there. Good for her.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I feel like if half of these types of promos aired on the TV programs or PPVs, it would go a hell of a long way toward the fans actually caring about some of these matches

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

charlotte sucks on this show. stinkaroo. toilet sound. poo sound. oh now she's trying to yell? toilet sound

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Charlotte now owning really hard.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Charlotte hasn't faced anyone but Sasha in forever she can't name anyone else in the division

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if there's one thing these studio shows have proven its that much of the roster is very good going off the cuff and speaking in their own words even if they are bad at reading generic scripts that could have been written for anyone

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm like 50% sure most of that wasn't acting, but just how Charlotte really feels.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

oatgan posted:

i actually have no idea what booker t is trying to do here

Please respect former monarch and future democratic executive official Booker T

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Who did Ric Flair ever beat :D

GrahamBLY
Aug 3, 2006
Better Luck Yesterday
"I wish I was half the athlete my daughter is", who did he ever beat?
- booker takes it personally

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If ever I become a bazillionaire, I will employ all my enemies' children to talk about how their dads are sad sack piles of crap.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
get me a towel

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

charlotte sucks on this show. stinkaroo. toilet sound. poo sound. oh now she's trying to yell? toilet sound

You are dumb, that is probably the best Charlotte has ever been

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

oatgan posted:

if there's one thing these studio shows have proven its that much of the roster is very good going off the cuff and speaking in their own words even if they are bad at reading generic scripts that could have been written for anyone

Absolutely. Not only that, but they can be real for a moment, then catch the cue to go back in character.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Brock Lesnar posted:

get me a towel

I mean, I got a loaded one here next to me if you're into that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

you are the one who is dumb.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

raw talk is bad because booker is bad

charly is like 3/4 of renee and that's pretty much fine

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This is very true.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

you are the one who is dumb.

This is untrue.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

Gospel truth. It makes Vince's insistence on overscripting everything that much more infuriating

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This is very true.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This is very true.

road dogg, billy gunn, how could you

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That DICK! posted:

road dogg, jesse james, how could you

I didn't mean the dumb part. Though you totally should have said "No dumb. No dumb. You're the dumb."

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys,

IT'S ROYAL loving RUMBLE SEASON

GET HYPE

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey guys,

IT'S ROYAL loving RUMBLE SEASON

GET HYPE

The SD part will be good. The Raw part will be bad. I hope they dont do SD and Raw things.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I thought Cesaro and Sheamus were good. Sami did good, but his angle and whatever the gently caress Booker is doing was very bad. Charlotte was bad, but that was partly because they were still doing that "this is historic" bullshit and also why the gently caress is she crying over winning the Title for the third time in as many months? And her alternating between crying and trying to come up with off-the-cuff badass quips was very weird and awkward and not good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Crying from joy that she can finally do anything else after 11 long months of Sasha Booking

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The replay's on and I just noticed a sign behind New Day with Vegeta and Nappa saying "WE MAY BE IMPRESSED IN OVER 8500 MORE DAYS." :laffo:

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I missed the Sheamus/Cesaro entrance and that ruled.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Chris James 2 posted:

Crying from joy that she can finally do anything else after 11 long months of Sasha Booking

That legitimately makes sense.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

DeepDickPizza posted:

I thought Cesaro and Sheamus were good. Sami did good, but his angle and whatever the gently caress Booker is doing was very bad. Charlotte was bad, but that was partly because they were still doing that "this is historic" bullshit and also why the gently caress is she crying over winning the Title for the third time in as many months? And her alternating between crying and trying to come up with off-the-cuff badass quips was very weird and awkward and not good.

Only 12 more times to tie her Dad. At this rate she should have it within a year or two.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

remusclaw posted:

Only 12 more times to tie her Dad. At this rate she should have it within a year or two.

Ugh. That just reminds me of when she was about to praise Ric's 16 Titles and then was like "no, that means you lost 16 times, loser." Like, are you loving kidding me? You've lost that Title once a month since Summerslam. So dumb and forced and lovely.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DeepDickPizza posted:

Ugh. That just reminds me of when she was about to praise Ric's 16 Titles and then was like "no, that means you lost 16 times, loser." Like, are you loving kidding me? You've lost that Title once a month since Summerslam. So dumb and forced and lovely.

durrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

GrahamBLY posted:

Thank god we're getting a break from the new day too (I hope).

I got TWO WORDS FOR YA

contractual rematch

• Locked thread