Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

i platinumed this after like 6 playthrougs. next goal is a sub 2 hour run. i really love this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Raymond Hog posted:

i platinumed this after like 6 playthrougs. next goal is a sub 2 hour run. i really love this game

All I have left is hard mode and using less than 3 healing items. Game is pretty cool.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

I heard there are running shoes. How do you get those. Everyone says it's for beating the game in under four hours, but when I did that I got the circular saw and the X-Ray specs. Do you need to beat the game on normal for those cause my speed run was on easy.

Also game is fun. It's very much like RE4 and RE1 and I can see myself playing it about 50 times like I did with RE4.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

I heard there are running shoes. How do you get those. Everyone says it's for beating the game in under four hours, but when I did that I got the circular saw and the X-Ray specs. Do you need to beat the game on normal for those cause my speed run was on easy.

Also game is fun. It's very much like RE4 and RE1 and I can see myself playing it about 50 times like I did with RE4.

I think you need to destroy all the bobbleheads.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This game is nothing like RE4. The weapon and enemy variety is severely lacking.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it's more like 1

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

It's way more like 1 but I think it's like RE4 in terms of replayability and unlockables for example. RE7 feels a lot like RE4 when I play it even if it isn't taking a whole lot of stuff directly from 4.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its way scarier than 4

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I heard theres a grandma in this game.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I do agree that the enemy variety could be stepped up, I think it's there with the different types of molded (standard, ground, claw, fat, and ultra fat) and the bosses are all unique. The molded still look a lot alike even if they're different roles, so visually it's samey

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Reiterating how much I hate those quick molded

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game is incredibly epic/pretty

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I turned the reticle off and I'm playing with a controller like how Wormskull and i am so immerse. Such immerse wow

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Marguerite fight is the worst thing I have ever had to do

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

The Marguerite fight is the worst thing I have ever had to do

It's real bad and the flamethrower is garbage.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Ibram Gaunt posted:

It's real bad and the flamethrower is garbage.

It's gross too.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's also way too scary. And the bugs.. gently caress off!!! Oh my God

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me out loud while fighting Jack: Nananana kick in' rad chainsaw fight! This is awesome.
Me out loud while fighting Marguerite: Oh my God. gently caress off!! Jesus. Oh my God. Audrey.. dude.. look at this. Oh my God. This is so bad.. gently caress off already with the bugs.. Ohhh...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Me out loud while fighting Jack: Nananana kick in' rad chainsaw fight! This is awesome.
Me out loud while fighting Marguerite: Oh my God. gently caress off!! Jesus. Oh my God. Audrey.. dude.. look at this. Oh my God. This is so bad.. gently caress off already with the bugs.. Ohhh...

I fell asleep during the Marguerite fight. While you were crying and sucking on your thumb pathetically I was catching the most choice Z's. *yawn* Can we change the subject please

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

doughvakiin posted:

I fell asleep during the Marguerite fight. While you were crying and sucking on your thumb pathetically I was catching the most choice Z's. *yawn* Can we change the subject please

I think you're too scared to discuss it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think you're too scared to discuss it.

It's called being nonchalant dude.. I could care less about Marguerite or her snorefest bugs. What kind of name is that anyway? Some kind of redneck bullshit? I'll pass. NOT scary

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you didnt fall asleep you went catatonic from fear

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the man you robbed of those bullets on resident evil 1 has come back to destroy you

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I beat Marguerite. Pathetically easy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

the man you robbed of those bullets on resident evil 1 has come back to destroy you

Do not speak ill of the dead.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you killed him ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

you killed him ?

No he overdosed in 2006

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/re_games/status/831608958670381056

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

doughvakiin posted:

No he overdosed in 2006

drat. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rip to rediscovers friend who was robbed of bullets in Resident Evil, and to In Trainings friend who was robbed of his possessions during Titanfall 2

• Locked thread