Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your wrasslin' New Year's Resolution?
Watch more Tuesday Night Smackdown & Talking Smack!
Watch more NXT!
Watch more indy stuff!
Watch more Monday Night Rahahahaha!
View Results

• Locked thread
jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Food Court Druid posted:

Wow, shocked that Roman Reigns pinned the champ in a singles match on RAW for the third time in the last couple months. This takes things to a whole new level!

Champs lose non title matches all the time, esp heel ones. You can have a problem with that but it's not a phenomenon unique to Roman Reigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rob reigns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

Remember when they used to make sure the shows in Chicago were reliably good at least?

Any hope of that continuing left with Punk

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Hey remember how we've made a huge deal out of needing to lock Chris Jericho in a cage because Roman can't win due to his constant interference?

Turns out he totally can and the PPV stipulation is worthless, LOL!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Chris James 2 posted:

Any hope of that continuing left with Punk

I dunno. For awhile after Punk left, they were still making sure to do good shows in Chicago to keep the fans from revolting and chanting CM Punk all night. Now the company no longer cares, and honestly, neither do the fans. Tonight's show was somehow worse than the past few weeks have been and the past few weeks have been pretty loving bad.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I hope to see you all tomorrow for the good thread about the good show, always full of good posters! condolences to everyone who watched this without doing something else the entire time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Korelle posted:

Hey remember how we've made a huge deal out of needing to lock Chris Jericho in a cage because Roman can't win due to his constant interference?

Turns out he totally can and the PPV stipulation is worthless, LOL!

Jericho caused a DQ at Roadblock because KO had Champ's advantage. Roman had advantage here.

• Locked thread