Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my parents bought a PS4 for themselves and Need For Speed 22 seems to be frustrating and confusing them. lots of youth meeting up in garages and burger joints and buttons in weird places (how do they back up?)

my dad just wants to hop in a car and do the races, so I would like to do them a solid by getting them a fun arcade racer like Crusin' the World or Cruisin' USA for the n64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
tell them to try the confusingly named cruisin' usa reboot which retailers are selling as Final Fantasy XV

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.
Pretty sure they should have gotten a phone or tablet instead.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
they're in their fifties they use their phones as phones

vanisher

I'm going to go ahead and put forward a controversial choice.

There's a lot to be said about what is left unsaid in this piece. I use 'piece' instead of 'game' because really, the level of creativity and thought put into the work defines it more as art than mindless entertainment. The untold struggle of the main characters against their impossible circumstances, an endless oppression by their physical world, is often a mirror of the struggle we each have daily with demons of our own. A constant battle with our more primitive brain functions demanding fight or flight, when planning and reasoning are the most prudent move. I hope you enjoy it.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Cubone

can you drive

Plebian Parasite

Is there a Trackmania for the PS4?

comedy option: Roundabout.

Scaly Haylie

I checked to see if there was a Burnout on PS4, and Google says The Crew maybe???

BIRDCON 2017

the crew is awful, and i think there is a trackmania for the ps4

Cubone

thank you all I am going to altavista some of this poo poo right meow

FutonForensic

there is no substitute for Cruis'n USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouE_hNxmvbQ

Hug in a Can

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

If you croon the Cruisin theme song to them then it may soothe their upset.

Please sing next to their television set while they play the newest HD car game, "🎼 cruisiiiii iiiin... Cruisin 🎶"! They'll never be able to tell that they're not Cruisin on the Nintendo 64!!

e: *Cruis'n

Hug in a Can fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Dec 30, 2016

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
get them an n64

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mariana Horchata

Hug in a Can posted:

If you croon the Cruisin theme song to them then it may soothe their upset.

Please sing next to their television set while they play the newest HD car game, "🎼 cruisiiiii iiiin... Cruisin 🎶"! They'll never be able to tell that they're not Cruisin on the Nintendo 64!!

e: *Cruis'n

yeah it went like "Cruuuuuisssin' yaaaa-yeea Cruisin'USA YEA!" right?

im not to up on my modern video games but the original batch of Burnout games were tons of fun and very accessible

though my personal N64 fav racing game is Road Rash 64 (funniest fkn game ever)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDrMvN4wk8

talkingvocoder

Lets all look back and see how we got here. After that, let's get as drunk as we can so we will never remember this story ever again.
there's the Initial D game that got released in Japan, but a N64/PS1 game which is kind of similar is a Hot-wheels game.

They Might Be

You could always just close your eyes and listen to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i bought farm simulator for ps3 with big plans to carve giant phallic crop circles but turns out thats like literally as hard to do in game as it would be real life

short answer no there are no games on ps4

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

FactsAreUseless

You should ask in Imp Zone, I know there are a few racing game people there.

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
my favorite n64 racing franchise after mario kart was san francisco rush. wonder who owns that ip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH

Ein cooler Typ posted:

get them an n64

:yeah:

• Locked thread