Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I'm laughing a lot giving zero fucks about this thread rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

evil guy: You have sixty seconds to press one of these two buttons and deliver a lethal dose to either Jack, your 6 year old son full of promise, or Mary, your beloved wife. If you take no action within one minute...

me: *exasperated sigh, looks out window*

Evil guy: if you do nothing -and this is where it gets very interesting, Mr Smith

me: God i certainly hope so *rolls eyes*

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

evil guy: You have sixty seconds to press one of these two buttons and deliver a lethal dose to either Jack, your 6 year old son full of promise, or Mary, your beloved wife. If you take no action within one minute...

Evil guy: if you do nothing -and this is where it gets very interesting, Mr Smith

FutonForensic

Android Blues posted:

I'm back every week somehow. Nobody knows how. The last 20 minutes of each show I'm usually solid dead and sometimes animals even eat me.

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

tao of lmao

Lotta great posts itt i can't be bothered to give a poo poo about.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please, Mr. President. Just attend one briefing. That's all. Please.

tao of lmao posted:

Lotta great posts itt i can't be bothered to give a poo poo about.

Plebian Parasite

"This is Houston to Atlantis, we are picking up some flight plan inconsistencies, could you please read your re-entry trajectory? Over."

"New phone who dis?" *breathy laughter*

"Uh...At-atlant-" *mutes radio*

*turning to co pilot* "Hey I'm going back to sleep, wake me up when we get to White Castle."

Mariana Horchata

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
I became a grown rear end man in 2001 (30 years old) and really started taking a good look at politics, finally beyond the reach of jingoism and peer pressure and without a "my side/your side" mentality, and I was finally able to start seeing how truly each side is full of poo poo. Then through the Obama years I saw how nothing was really (hope and) changing, and in fact most things were getting worse, and I picked a REALLY great election cycle to finally reach a zen-like state of not giving a poo poo. I got to sit far away and watch all the heads explode when Trump won without the distracting elation of feeling like I won anything.

My timing was exquisite. I truly do not care about politics.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GORDON posted:

I became a grown rear end man in 2001 (30 years old) and really started taking a good look at bananas, finally beyond the reach of yellowism and peer pressure and without a "my species/your species" mentality, and I was finally able to start seeing how truly each side is full of pulp. Then through the Cavendish years I saw how nothing was really (ripe and) changing, and in fact most varieties were getting worse, and I picked a REALLY great growth cycle to finally reach a zen-like state of not giving a pulp. I got to sit far away and watch all the grocers explode when Chiquita won without the distracting elation of feeling like I won anything.

My timing was exquisite. I truly do not care about bananas.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON

by Fluffdaddy
That is actually a lot better.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread