Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

Teenage Fansub posted:

Here's something comics related to feel sad about. Insanely talented artist, Bernie Wrightson, has effectively retired because of limited function due to illness.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01/30/legendary-comic-artist-bernie-wrightson-retires-drawing/

Honestly the best horror artist ever. Corben comes a close second but Bernie's stuff was in another hemisphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Who is going to pick up the task of doing next months chat thread? I would do it but I would just end posting pictures of puppies in the OP and the thread should probably start off by celebrating black characters and comic book writers/artists.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Madkal posted:

Who is going to pick up the task of doing next months chat thread? I would do it but I would just end posting pictures of puppies in the OP and the thread should probably start off by celebrating black characters and comic book writers/artists.

This needs to be in the OP

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Also cage/doom give me my money honey

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Skwirl posted:

This needs to be in the OP

I don't know why but its the Marvel.com watermark that really sells it for me.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
New chat thread here. Sorry for the lack of effort post but I am going with about 4 hours sleep and a very tired/sore body right now. Stupid floor hockey.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I already made one, jerk!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Begun, the thread wars have

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Endless Mike posted:

I already made one, jerk!

Well mine had that note from McDuffie so clearly it is better!

Kidding aside I will rock paper scissors you to see which thread stays. Just tell me what you pick and I will tell you what I picked after.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My thread is the best. It has the best words and the best picture. Only the greatest picture. Everyone tells me so. Madkal is a big crook and a liar.

Madkal posted:

Well mine had that note from McDuffie so clearly it is better!

Kidding aside I will rock paper scissors you to see which thread stays. Just tell me what you pick and I will tell you what I picked after.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Fake news!

You're just lucky that I didn't add a picture of the Black Bomber due to sheer laziness.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Madkal posted:

Fake news!

You're just lucky that I didn't add a picture of the Black Bomber due to sheer laziness.

Yours has a typo in the title, sorry, I think you lost this one

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Keep both threads plus this thread open because oversight is a pre-Trumpian concept.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

In this age of anarchy and chaos post wherever and whatever you want.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

RIP X-O

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

No Mods No Peace

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

He deserves it for focusing on the Valient thread and thinking funny panels and the costume threads were safe.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

With all the forums drama recently I read this and thought he got the boot

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

site posted:

With all the forums drama recently I read this and thought he got the boot

There's been forums drama lately?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Madkal posted:

Depends on the forums you frequent. D&D but all the black posters in a ghetto thread and eventually their own sub forum.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Madkal posted:

In case this isn't sarcasm yeah, lowtax got caught posting on a Nazi doxxing site and his wife made a stickied thread in dnd saying that racism, etc was acceptable to post and like 18 mods quit

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

site posted:

In case this isn't sarcasm yeah, lowtax got caught posting on a Nazi doxxing site and his wife made a stickied thread in dnd saying that racism, etc was acceptable to post and like 18 mods quit
...seriously? There's a stickied thread right now saying racism isn't acceptable to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah it got gassed once poo poo went down

• Locked thread