Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

there are now at least 2, possibly 3 alexas :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

They made another one out of her severed arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

dromal phrenia posted:

i had lots of fun posting with you, the good posters in the good thread about the good show. everyone have a happy and blissful night~

You too friend! Enjoy your superior evening!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

please dont leave sdl, Miz :ohnoes:

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

dromal phrenia posted:

its amazing that every time I think "Smackdown is so good EXCEPT FOR [x]", in a week or two [x] becomes awesome

"Smackdown is good, except Dolph Ziggler" Ziggler superkicks Kalisto and headbutts Apollo Crews
"Smackdown is good, except for Baron Corbin" Corbin activates big breakfast mode

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

E-Diddy posted:

I can't find tonight's Talking Smack on the network. Is there something wrong with me?

Go into Schedule and watch from there. It's not up yet under Shows

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dromal phrenia posted:

i had lots of fun posting with you, the good posters in the good thread about the good show. everyone have a happy and blissful night~

:agreed::hf::same:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Goodnight Tuesday Crew!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

I hope You enjoyed the show, the thread and the posts. Good Night my friend!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I just got back from incredible ramen and gelato, and am watching Talking Smack and chinella just melted my heart.

And Bryan just made a dick joke. This show is so great.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
drat Smackdown is so much better than Raw. I'm glad they acknowledged the ratings victory over Raw. The only two nitpicks for me were La Luchadora #1 being slightly botchy, and the gal who interviewed Dean Ambrose right before his match was botchy.

I'm not a fan of Baron Corbin, but I'm really glad he's done screwing around with Kalisto. Hopefully Corbin will continue to develop his promo skills - "I'm going to PUNCH... your TEETH... down your THROAT!" :laugh:

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

While I can't usually watch the best show live, catching up on SDL and this thread simultaneously is a fine way to finish off a Tuesday. Also, everything about SmackDown is good.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

That DICK! posted:

Anyone have the Miz @dril face?

JBL was good last week but I'm very happy to see Daniel 'boom boom' Bryan back on Talking Smack pounding the tables and making the innuendos how we like it.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Goddamn Talking Smack was fun, caught a replay a little bit ago and loving Miz losing his poo poo :allears: awesome that SD keeps killing it and upping their game week after week. Dean/Miz was great and I'd love to see more stuff like wrestlers talking the ref out of giving DQs, that and the double YER OUTTA HEAAHHHHH was hysterical :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm watching Smackdown and this is the hardest anyone has ever tried to get Dolph over on commentary and of course he turns right after.

• Locked thread