Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Typo posted:

he could try but as soon as he declares his candidacy fb would have as much credibility as msnbc to republicans

how you gonna share that picture of jesus saving are troops where one like = one prayer one share = twenty prayers huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
zuck would probably nationalize facebook and turn it into an intelligence agency cause he has a boner for that poo poo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

cuck already sounds like a made up cyberpunk swear like drek so we're pretty much halfway there

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Sean Parker will change the course of history when, in an offhand comment, he advises Mark to change it from "The United States of America" to just "United States of America"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

redneck nazgul posted:

how you gonna share that picture of jesus saving are troops where one like = one prayer one share = twenty prayers huh

breibart starts a competing social media network for that sort of poo poo

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Bushiz posted:

zuck would probably nationalize facebook and turn it into an intelligence agency cause he has a boner for that poo poo

this might unironically be more effective than the CIA

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Typo posted:

wut do you think cuckerberg would push legislatively?

mandatory fb accts for everyone? u now need to login to FB in order to vote in elections? mandatory geo-location reporting?

Tax incentives for outsourcing jobs or replacing humans with robots.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

cuck already sounds like a made up cyberpunk swear like drek so we're pretty much halfway there

zuck the cuck

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Typo posted:

this might unironically be more effective than the CIA

scooby-doo and the gang would be a more effective intelligence apparatus than the CIA in every respect except murdering brown people.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bushiz posted:

Why the nationalization? More like Facebook becomes model of full privatized intelligence agency

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Oh Snapple! posted:

dude came from affluence so this should not at all be shocking

Yeah but I went to a feeder school for the top investment banks (etc) for undergraduate and knew a ton of super rich people, and the more technically inclined (for lack of a better description) tended to be either centrist Democrats or apolitical. Like, their economic views tended to be relatively right-wing, but they viewed Republicans as being dumb racists and didn't want to be associated with them.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Ytlaya posted:

Yeah but I went to a feeder school for the top investment banks (etc) for undergraduate and knew a ton of super rich people, and the more technically inclined (for lack of a better description) tended to be either centrist Democrats or apolitical. Like, their economic views tended to be relatively right-wing, but they viewed Republicans as being dumb racists and didn't want to be associated with them.

Basically they were embarrassed republicans. Sounds like centrists

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

if we are lucky the USA will no longer be a country by 2020

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

dont you'll summon migf!!!

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

SickZip posted:

Why the nationalization? More like Facebook becomes model of full privatized intelligence agency

Lol if you think there will be a difference between privatization and nationalization in the post trump zuckmerica

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Just when you think that Hillary Clinton is one of the worst candidates that the Democrats could run, Mark Zuckerburg announces a run

If the 2020 election is Trump vs. Zuckerburg, I would either not vote or actually vote to keep Trump in office. That's how badly I want Mark Zuckerburg to not be president.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i might vote for ivanka over zuck lol
e: oh 2020 not 2024

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/03/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-2017-resolution-visit-us-states?CMP=twt_gu

The literal worst person on the planet, the man who knows everything about you (yes, you the person loving reading this), is going to be running for political office. Some day. Maybe soon.

Techno tyranny. Facebook nation. This is what alex jones has been warning about for decades.

That's still a fate worlds better than life under Trump, without a doubt.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
incorrect

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah, a *young* evil guy who has literally everyone's information in a big database and can manipulate the media in ways that trump couldn't even dream of

im pretty sure (70-80% sure) cuckerberg is an avatar of satan just like hillary

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Baloogan posted:

yeah, a *young* evil guy who has literally everyone's information in a big database and can manipulate the media in ways that trump couldn't even dream of

once, at college, i attended a talk about facebook and college students, and the woman doing the presentation began by declaring that mark zuckerberg was the devil. the point of the whole thing was to warn us to be very very careful about what we post on facebook. perhaps she was speaking both literally and figuratively.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

lol ur gonna get zuckolded

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Hail Satan

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Social Network was a really good movie and I love the idea that a website that has changed the way humans communicate on a fundamental level was built out of spite over a break-up. Undoubtably exaggerated for the film version, but Zuckerberg really did liveblog the night he got drunk and built the Harvard hot or not, so there's at least a kernel of truth there

Maybe if the macho manly man prez fails utterly (he will) we should give the pathetic wimp a shot

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Social Network was a really good movie and I love the idea that a website that has changed the way humans communicate on a fundamental level was built out of spite over a break-up. Undoubtably exaggerated for the film version, but Zuckerberg really did liveblog the night he got drunk and built the Harvard hot or not, so there's at least a kernel of truth there

Maybe if the macho manly man prez fails utterly (he will) we should give the pathetic wimp a shot

yea same

can't cuck the zuck

zUUCK ZUK ZCUK ZUCK!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

crazy cloud posted:

yea same

can't cuck the zuck

zUUCK ZUK ZCUK ZUCK!

CUCKS 4 ZUCK

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
buy guns bury em forget where you bury them dig up yo yard trying to find them

Chwoka
Jan 27, 2008

I'm Abed, and I never watch TV.

gbs may not be rss but c-spam is just twitter, right. well here goes

https://twitter.com/Kantrowitz/status/821929051711475717

https://twitter.com/Kantrowitz/status/821929329127026688

https://twitter.com/Kantrowitz/status/821930290994094082

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i feel sick considering hes totally going to be president one day
actually sick when i think about it
like, nauseous

but then i rmeember we got 8 glorious years of trump and maybe trump will blow up the world so i don't need to worry

• Locked thread