Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
So normally I sleep in til about noon or so. but today my grandma slept in, and needed a ride to the senior center after she missed the bus that takes her there. So I dropped her off, and now it's like 9:30 in the AM, and I have no idea what to do. It's too early for lunch/burritos/weed. What do people even do in the morning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Anime.. i guess?

social vegan

do a sweet little diddy like the one about jack and diane jack worked shifts at gamestop in the conestoga strip mall downtown and he loved game life but hated working retail but he toughed it out because jack loved knowing his work brought him and everyone he touched closer to his greatest love and you and i both know what that is come on say it with me now two words diddy. kong. hell ya jack says and thinks smash the barrels, peanut gun, ganzonga i can't contain my glee jack says in his head alone to himself I love the true dk master i must be his biggest fan but he wasn't because diane had a thing or two to say about loving diddy kong because she loved him the most an insatiable fanatic interest in diddy kong was the crusty paste between the twos hearts and also minds they thought about diddy kong a lot I guess what i'm saying is do what you love in the morning

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

You can still get breakfast sandwiches at that hour

Ultra Spoot

social vegan posted:

do a sweet little diddy like the one about jack and diane jack worked shifts at gamestop in the conestoga strip mall downtown and he loved game life but hated working retail but he toughed it out because jack loved knowing his work brought him and everyone he touched closer to his greatest love and you and i both know what that is come on say it with me now two words diddy. kong. hell ya jack says and thinks smash the barrels, peanut gun, ganzonga i can't contain my glee jack says in his head alone to himself I love the true dk master i must be his biggest fan but he wasn't because diane had a thing or two to say about loving diddy kong because she loved him the most an insatiable fanatic interest in diddy kong was the crusty paste between the twos hearts and also minds they thought about diddy kong a lot I guess what i'm saying is do what you love in the morning

Livin my life to the fullest cause of this post *plays diddy kong racing every morning until tragic peanut accident puts me in a coma*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drink coffee and complain about being tired with your co-workers?

bradzilla

go outside and enjoy the peace and quiet op.. no cars, no wind.. just nice, chill and quiet :3:

the littlest prince

*googles 'what happens in the morning'*

uh, do you have a fireplace? i guess there's some special tree that only shows up in the morn', maybe you should go chop some down.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Morning time is prime workout time just for this reason

HrKAG
I just drink coffee and go through my mail/feeds. Assuming you don't have anything interesting in your mail, you'll have to just go with coffee and... reading the boards I guess.

death sext

there's a special weed you can only have in the morning and it's called breakfast

Actuarial Fables

Go back to bed.

Mariana Horchata

walk da mall

bradzilla

you can also touch your wiener or ladybits op

Piso Mojado

literally this big posted:

Anime.. i guess?

Never, not even once

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
coffee and walking in the woods

if you don't have woods then just outdoors

if outdoors isnt an option then coffee and the news

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

have you tried pooping, op?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

morning is the BEST

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

pogi

Why didn't you wake and bake, OP?

bean mom

i do this thing called

"Self-Love"

it involves all these gels and abrasives

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
time to get into the wonderful world of video games, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

literally this big posted:

So normally I sleep in til about noon or so. but today my grandma slept in, and needed a ride to the senior center after she missed the bus that takes her there. So I dropped her off, and now it's like 9:30 in the AM, and I have no idea what to do. It's too early for lunch/burritos/weed. What do people even do in the morning?

going shopping is fun. i like going to the shops in the morning then coming back and it's like midday and you've already had a big adventure and now you can sit at home and Return to the Shire

• Locked thread